So, DC 10 opening or not ?

WILL DC10 OPEN MONDAY 1ST JUNE ?

• Total voters
Bora Bora? (bloody brilliant at one time if I remember!)

KM5?

Jockey? (on certain nights)

DC-10? (when it opened)

...and many more no doubt.

We stayed at Bora-Bora last year, were the beach parties just not on the same level that they used to be? We didn't really see much going on most days :(

I've already mentioned this in another thread, I was out with 2 guys well in the know with all this business and they assured me that DC10 has got a license and will be opening in June.

Waiting for everyone to shoot me down again.......

We stayed at Bora-Bora last year, were the beach parties just not on the same level that they used to be? We didn't really see much going on most days :(

It used to be my favourite place on the island...mentalists dancing on tables, swimming in the sea, pouring out of Space on their passouts, wearing stupid disguises, cheering planes over etc etc.

It was ridiculous.

Then they put up the tarpaulin, banned dancing on tables and brought the police in. :rolleyes:

Ah well - I imagine there will be places like this again some day...

Waiting for everyone to shoot me down again
big-guns-boobs-guns-girls_big.jpg

pb

space/pacha etc etc etc r gonna get a BIG BIG shock in numbers this year due to credit crunch in uk and euro v pound

Can't see Pacha's numbers being affected too much by the credit crunch in UK, swing by FMIF on a thursday and have a look...

CARL COX on here saying we gotta pull together, we made this seen, BLAH BLAH BLAH drop your fuking 30,000 euro a set and let the clubbers in cheaper, its ok for him saying this picking up his big fat cheque every tuesday night at space

To be fair Carl Cox @ Space has been always reasonably priced. For years it was free entry before 9pm and last year it was 10 Euro before 9, and 20 Euro before 11 with a flyer.

Compare that to paying a straight 50 Euros for Cocoon...

It used to be my favourite place on the island...mentalists dancing on tables, swimming in the sea, pouring out of Space on their passouts, wearing stupid disguises, cheering planes over etc etc.

It was ridiculous.

Then they put up the tarpaulin, banned dancing on tables and brought the police in. :rolleyes:

Ah well - I imagine there will be places like this again some day...

Ahh so that explains the nasty looking blue divider that I saw on youtube videos from last year. From the sound of it the authorities seem to be attempting to make Ibiza sterile. I didn't really experience any of the spontenaity or crazyness (aside from at Zoo Project which felt like it had a different vibe and I guess must've been a similar feeling) that I can now see is what draws most people to Ibiza. I really want to seek out some crazier less official daytime parties/nights this year but it's not looking very likely :(.

Ahh so that explains the nasty looking blue divider that I saw on youtube videos from last year. From the sound of it the authorities seem to be attempting to make Ibiza sterile. I didn't really experience any of the spontenaity or crazyness (aside from at Zoo Project which felt like it had a different vibe and I guess must've been a similar feeling) that I can now see is what draws most people to Ibiza. I really want to seek out some crazier less official daytime parties/nights this year but it's not looking very likely :(.

I've never been to Bora Bora before 07 but I bet it was the bomb back in the day.

When I went they had that blue divider penning everyone in, and there was a serious amount of security and police searching people - plus the DJ booth was inside, so it felt like you were listening to a cd when you were outside because the DJ was out of sight.

Best enjoy the Zoo Project before the authorities get to it too...

El DC-10 será cerrado este verano. El consejo local ha decidido no renovar it' licencia del disco de s. Esto está debido a la sección 5 (capítulo 12) que indica ningún club en Eivissa debe ser lleno de idiotas Ingleses que piensen que ella es fresca. Nuestra puntería es desalentar a gente inglesa de visitar Eivissa. Ella es fea y gorda.

My Spanish isn't great, but this doesn't look good. I bought a pair of silly over sized sunglases & grew a ridiculously long mullet especially for the occassion. These will have to go. :arrow: :cry:

... Esto está debido ...que indica ningún club en Eivissa debe ser lleno
de idiotas Ingleses que piensen que ella es fresca.
Nuestra puntería es desalentar a gente inglesa de visitar Eivissa.
Ella es fea y gorda
"... idiotas Ingleses ..." "... ugly+fat ..."
what ? source ??

Back