So, DC 10 opening or not ?

WILL DC10 OPEN MONDAY 1ST JUNE ?

• Total voters
taltul voted 'no'?

WTF? :lol:
yea, i was in a very bad mood at that day... haha

let's say also that i didn't think that they will open exactly in the 1st of june - if the question was "WILL DC10 OPEN DURING THE SUMMER?" i would vote "yes"...

Last edited by a moderator:
i should start a new thread ... with a new poll ... WHO WILL BE THERE ON MONDAY :lol:

Wonder what mackie would answer there though ;)

only hitting ibiza for 1 week this summer and not out till 12th sep this year due to funds with work..... i hav a feeling its gonna be open for a while but closed when we r all out.....NOOOOOOOOOOOO
dc10 = quality
space/pacha etc etc etc r gonna get a BIG BIG shock in numbers this year due to credit crunch in uk and euro v pound they have been riding us punters/ravers for way to long and i lov DC10 for keeping prices down and throwing the best party on the island FACTTTTTTTT

5/6/7 euro over the years for a bottle of beer was ok but these clubs charging 10/12/15 is a complete fuking joke and while in a wee rant CARL COX on here saying we gotta pull together, we made this seen, BLAH BLAH BLAH drop your fuking 30,000 euro a set and let the clubbers in cheaper, its ok for him saying this picking up his big fat cheque every tuesday night at space

we do the whole villa thing every year and been doing it for years, we got 6000 euro of the villas price due to the owner freaking out with only 4 weeks booked all summer, 15000 euro down to 9000euro it shows the clubs better pull something outta the bag aka cheaper drinks making 800% profit on a beer HAS TO STOP B4 ITS TO LATE.....

PS still cant wait ti hit ibiza lol lol lol

Well if people will pay it let them! :lol:

This is my point exactly - DIY free parties are much better than pay parties. The general ethos is always much better.

Anyone been to a squat party in London? Much better than a club. ;)

5/6/7 euro over the years for a bottle of beer was ok but these clubs charging 10/12/15 is a complete fuking joke and while in a wee rant CARL COX on here saying we gotta pull together, we made this seen, BLAH BLAH BLAH drop your fuking 30,000 euro a set and let the clubbers in cheaper, its ok for him saying this picking up his big fat cheque every tuesday night at space

To be fair, his night was free before a certain time in 2006. Is it still?

mate i dont think i ever seen a free night in ibiza[except when im on guestlist]
You haven't looked very hard. Certain nights always have bracelets, flyers or deals for free or cheap entry early in the evening. Cox's has been one of them.

Back