SNEAKY RESTAURANTS! TELL US NOW!

Ibiza-girlie

Helllooooo happy people!

Sun hasn´t been shining all days, the temp. is freezing and everythings DEAD! But thinking about this upcoming season amkes me beam with joy!
Secret sneaky restaurants....anyone know of them? tell me about some of the good places!

?sneaky?

Don't know about that but for cheap and cheerful get over to San Carles on a Saturday and go to Las Dalias for the original hippy market and try the bar and/or the restaurant for good value food and drink and you could even try the (as I call it ) waccy baccy room to get high as a kite just walking through :oops:
IMAG0007.JPG

come on Tony, it´s too early in the day for jokes! I´m barely functioning hehe! I mean bars or restaurants that are more excluded or lay to themselves - a place that the locals or the real fanatics know of but cant find...soughta like "Atlantis" the beach that exists but no one knows where is....

Can Pujol, in San Antonio. They make the best Paellas and spanish rices in the whole island. Its in the beach. Their speciallity is Bullit .Its a two dishes meal. First one is island fishes with a sauce like garlic mayo, but softer....mmmmm ill explain it in spanish and somebody with better english than me will translate it for me :rolleyes:
Bullit es un plato que consta de dos partes, la primera son pescados de la isla cocidos y con una salsa ligera de alioli por encima.(los pescados son mero, gallina, rape y san pedro). El segundo plato esta hecho con el caldo de hervir los pescados.Y es un arroz muuuuuuuuy sabroso y meloso.Por encima le ponen un poco de la salsa ligera de alioli. Se come directamente de la paella. Tienen tambien postres tipicos como el Flaxo y la GReixonera. Una racion de bullit cuesta 20€ y no se hace bullits de menos de dos personas.

Espero que os guste

Relatively expensive for Ibiza but very nice is Sa Capella, just outiside of San Antonio. Set in an old Monastery. Can be hard to get booking mid-season.

El_Diablo said:
Can Pujol, in San Antonio. They make the best Paellas and spanish rices in the whole island. Its in the beach. Their speciallity is Bullit .Its a two dishes meal. First one is island fishes with a sauce like garlic mayo, but softer....mmmmm ill explain it in spanish and somebody with better english than me will translate it for me :rolleyes:
Bullit es un plato que consta de dos partes, la primera son pescados de la isla cocidos y con una salsa ligera de alioli por encima.(los pescados son mero, gallina, rape y san pedro). El segundo plato esta hecho con el caldo de hervir los pescados.Y es un arroz muuuuuuuuy sabroso y meloso.Por encima le ponen un poco de la salsa ligera de alioli. Se come directamente de la paella. Tienen tambien postres tipicos como el Flaxo y la GReixonera. Una racion de bullit cuesta 20€ y no se hace bullits de menos de dos personas.

Espero que os guste

Hola paisano!
A ver si puedo decirles lo que explicaste en castellano:

Bullit is a meal which comprises two dishes: the first one is a compound of boiled Ibiza fishes with a soft and hot sauce of allioli (smashed garlic with salt and olive oil). The fishes are grouper, stargazer, angler fish and San Pedro. The second dish is made with the fish stock the fishes were cooked with. It has a delicious and sweet rice with a little of allioli sauce too. It's taken directly from the "paella" (the large frying pan) and not from a plate. In addition they have typical desserts like the Flaxo and the Greixonera. One serving of bullit costs 20 euros and they are cooked for 2 people or more.

Diablo, espero haberte sido de ayuda ;)

joer tio un diez.. se nota ese opening ;)
da gusto ver españoles por aki. eres de valencia??
yo soy de benicassim.
Bueno a ver si hablamos mas en español por este foro que siempre es buena la variedad cultural :)

Si, soy de Valencia ciudad. Yo tb me alegro de ver más españoles por aquí. Nunca he estado en Opening (por suerte, después de lo que pasó...). ;)

¡¡VIVAN LAS FALLAS, ya están aquiiiiii!!

Esta semana pasada estube de marcha por Valencia..fuimos a un club que se llama Giorgio et Enrico. no esta mal. La musica se defiende y hay bastante gente guapa. Aunque el ambiente es un poco pijin.
Espero ir otra vez para fallas que el año pasado me lo pase muy bien.

El_Diablo said:
Esta semana pasada estube de marcha por Valencia..fuimos a un club que se llama Giorgio et Enrico. no esta mal. La musica se defiende y hay bastante gente guapa. Aunque el ambiente es un poco pijin.
Espero ir otra vez para fallas que el año pasado me lo pase muy bien.

Giorgio et Enrico es demasiado pijotero, la próxima vez prueba en Le Club si te gusta el techhouse o en Puzzle (la terraza) si te va el house. Latex también está bastante bien. En Roxy Club ponen house y techno. Si quieres más información házmelo saber.

Lo mio es el house y el de technohouse tendre que probar el Le Club y puzzle aunque pense que puzzle era mas cañera.

Back