now thats what I call an extractor :D

mine is bigger than yours!! :lol: :p :lol:

DSCN3621.jpg

another picture of our favourite bar in santa gertrudis:

DSCN3623.jpg

we are off to atlantis. have a nice day!! :D

Mc

stephen said:
finally here's my secret recomendation. the bar on the cliff overlooking ses baladres, i don't know what it's called because it doesn't have a name. i reckon it has the most stunning view in all ibiza - just don't look down!

the bar is called can jordi!! :D

33494423.jpg

my two favorite resturants in san an are the TIJUANA (mexican) i have mentioned before and an italian called the EL VATICANO (i think!!)

both are top quality El Vaticano cost the most but food is superb

stephen said:
vienna have you ever been to that little crepes and ice cream place not too far from enrico's?
do you mean that little place just next to the road that looks like a normal house? :rolleyes:

talking about enrico - that restaurant is for sale!! :eek:

30541273-d9b6-02000180-.jpg

its for sale since over 2 years :eek: ...think he likes 1 million euro aruond,...together with the private house,...do you know the place inside? its amazing!...

ha, ha,...I know enrico himself very well since 15 years,....i had lol know,...can you imagine, last time i was there he made me an offer,...i started to lough and ordered an hierbas con hielo :D :D :D ,...wondering that you dont know the place,...he is an german artist, and the restaurant is full with his paintings,...and the place is buil in typical finca style,...go and have a look there! ...only jue -- sab 19.00 -

Back