smaller clubs

Two Saturdays past I ended up in the blue room, cause pikes was full!!
Was I glad!!
I know terry who runs the paradise bar and the blue room from the beach and he’s a good fella. He’s been telling me he’s had some good nights down there, San an workers scene!! That night happened to be one of those one offs.
Sankeys was having technical problems, so some guy who’d come from Berlin to play in Sankeys ended up in the blue room
He opens it up from 3-7. I didn’t get the guys name!! Someone said bumble or bramble but I can’t find anything under those names!!
Anyway the guy knocked it out of the park for 4 hours!!
The place went off
It turned out to be the best night I had this year!!
Small club, free in, cheap drinks as clubs go, local crowd, no security there was even a fair few of the looky looky fellas in there having a right old go at it!!
It was epic and probably not repeatable just one of those magical moments, but i think it would be well worth going down for Clive Henry!!

42379400_10215861036951505_6236507300811505664_n.jpg
Did anyone make it down to this??

as usual, namaste will do one extra date after last week's closing party!

Desde la familia de NAMASTE IBIZA y de Las Dalias de Ibiza, queremos agradecer a tod@s l@s que esta temporada han colaborado en las noches de los miércoles. A tod@s aquell@s que hacen que la llama de NAMASTE IBIZA siga viva, a artistas, montadores, organizadores, camareros, artesanos, cocineros, decoradores y a tod@s l@s que vienen a compartir esta bonita experiencia junto con tod@s nosotr@s, porque sois piezas clave del engranaje para que NAMASTE IBIZA siga latiendo ♥️

GRACIAS PARTY! con Los Suruba, Bahramji Pourmand + Medusa Odyssey, Mitra Hoop, Eva Pacifico Dj, Dj Alok.

⇢ 21 años de noches inolvidables.
Esta es vuestra/nuestra noche.

⇢ Entrada libre de 19h a 21h.

42622885_2035652179824942_3249487473499176960_n.jpg

Back