smaller clubs

18 de marzo - 14 de mayo

A playful mix of eclectic funk, soul and other musical melodies will be provided by the Lorcan and other lost souls who may care to join him as guest from time to time.

Tucked away discretely in a quirky little corner of Ibiza town, this tropical hideaway is the ideal place to escape the world outside.

Offering a refuge from the world and a utopia of perfectly mixed drinks, relaxed friendly people in an eccentric overgrown interior that’s part curio shop part gentlemen’s club, part opium den plus a comfy relaxed cobbled terrace right in the heart of it all. Oh, plus a Library Of Stolen Truths.

Come and lose yourself and join the fun.

Get Lucky, get lost, #GETLOOSE!
#FUNK #SOUL #HIPHOP #RAREGROOVES

29365439_1914608411945361_1620190388216565563_n.jpg

Does anyone know of any bars/clubs that play 90s underground house? failing that what bars/clubs play the best music around the west end? - only want to know in case I want a cheaper night

Hi all, had my first Ibiza experience in in July and going back Sunday for 5 days . Really enjoyed Do Not Sit at Heart last time and thought it might be good to seek out similar for this trip.

Will go to Veto on Sunday as I heard it’s got good techno and a local crowd, can anyone suggest others nearby. I’m staying in Figueretas and solo this time so any suggestions and tips much appreciated! Thanks

not that much, check if underground has anything going on. monday dc10 if you haven‘t been last time

Back