SHM calling it a day...

couldnt give a toss either, their music isnt for me.....never seen them and have no intention in seeing them.....
tatty bye 8)

It's still not clear to me if djjaycool is bothered by SHM splitting up or not. :lol:

I think it's essential that we are able to clarify this before the embers of this thread fade.

Personally I feel like a **** reality TV programme which i never watched has just announced it's last season.

Pleased it's gone, but also sure that the vacuum created will be filled with more ****.

To me, the funny thing was when Bez claimed to have 'broken' the story. It suggested a journalist with a massive readership, leaving aside the veracity of the alleged exclusive.

As a master bull****ter the highest order, I applaud it, but one needs to take a little joshing in good humour while you wait for the self-made myth to perpetuate.

It's still not clear to me if djjaycool is bothered by SHM splitting up or not. :lol:

I think it's essential that we are able to clarify this before the embers of this thread fade.

Personally I feel like a **** reality TV programme which i never watched has just announced it's last season.

Pleased it's gone, but also sure that the vacuum created will be filled with more ****.

I'm in the I couldn't give a toss group!:p

To me, the funny thing was when Bez claimed to have 'broken' the story. It suggested a journalist with a massive readership, leaving aside the veracity of the alleged exclusive.

As a master bull****ter the highest order, I applaud it, but one needs to take a little joshing in good humour while you wait for the self-made myth to perpetuate.

I agree buckers, that made they thread that much more interesting.

:lol::lol::lol: at this thread.

if we'd say we "break the story" with every gossip snippet we post in our gossip thread (CLEARLY stated as gossip), we'd be up in the league with big newspapers ;)

you posted a rumour that was doing the rounds on the island and you even confirmed it's just a rumour...

"This story is hot off the press and at present the reports are unconfirmed but it is expected that it wont be long before the rumours are either authenticated or rubbished by the Swedish House Mafia press office."

all good though mate :)

Breaking news: Deadmau5 is going to swap his mouse head for a GERBIL one in 2013. This will be the last year you'll be able to see him as a mouse. :(

i did blog about it, but then i discovered that it wasn't all about reasonably priced self assembly furniture, and i lost interest.

Back