SHM calling it a day...

a victory for music!!! good riddance ( and i mean that with every beat of my heart!! )...

Can imagine after the fake DJing fiasco last year, Axwell may want to leave the other two when he still might have some credibility? Not sure if he does though? 💩💩💩

Don't act like The Sun and every other yellow tabloid :!:

You didn't "break" the story. You speculated based on certain bits of information and that speculation, in the end, turned out to be true.

Let's say you wrote a story today saying "Morbyd to quit job" and, while there are certain things about my job that annoy me, I have no intention to quit but end up doing so six months from now. That doesn't mean you "broke the story" that just means you guessed right. :spank:

You didn't "break" the story. You speculated based on certain bits of information and that speculation, in the end, turned out to be true.

Let's say you wrote a story today saying "Morbyd to quit job" and, while there are certain things about my job that annoy me, I have no intention to quit but end up doing so six months from now. That doesn't mean you "broke the story" that just means you guessed right. :spank:

It was not a guess. I was acting on information that told me they had broke up last April.

There were reasons why I had to write it in the way I did.

Dont presume that you know why I did things....smells of judgemental arrogance

bathered

although, wouldn't put it past them to do a rampling in a years time for one last mega pay day (1st dibs on that being an exclusive if it happens)

haha tbh i did think those 'blogs' were trying to pull things out of the air , alot of speculation

haha tbh i did think those 'blogs' were trying to pull things out of the air , alot of speculation

many people on the island knew about this months before that piece got published. was almost as an equally bad kept secret like the hawtin at space story...

From my own point-of-view, I've quite liked a number of their more recent singles - One, Antidote and Greyhound in particular.

But the level of hype and this Guetta-esque leaning towards the mainstream never sat well with me. Whereas Guetta was doing it regardless long before, SHM have kick started an actual trend for the deliberate 'mainstream re-packaging' of their singles with needless vocals and pointless 'name dropping' collaborations.

And some of the quotes attributed to them were getting a bit ridiculous. Something tells me the scene will be better off with them operating individually, but can't put my finger on why.

No tears shed for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
many people on the island knew about this months before that piece got published. was almost as an equally bad kept secret like the hawtin at space story...

Which begs the question.......

If they all knew about it months before, why didnt they publish it then?

Back