Shannon - The plot thickens

This kind of filth that goes on is more to do with lack of education with regards to human development and dysfunctional family systems than economics , over exposure to lewd shyte and influx of our European brethren.

Ultimately no one has an excuse when it comes to this kind of behavior and each man is accountable for his actions , however; I do think that the government could do loads more to put a stop to filth like this sponging from the state and ruining other peoples lives in the process.

This kind of filth that goes on is more to do with lack of education with regards to human development and dysfunctional family systems than economics , over exposure to lewd shyte and influx of our European brethren.

Ultimately no one has an excuse when it comes to this kind of behavior and each man is accountable for his actions , however; I do think that the government could do loads more to put a stop to filth like this sponging from the state and ruining other peoples lives in the process.

Agree with you 100%

When I was talking about the European influx I was saying that people are using it as an excuse but I feel not a valid one.
Times are changing and we have to change with them.
The over exposure to 'lewd shyte' .. I am using as an example of the 'Quick Fix' lifestyle we have available.
It does all stem back to education and ingrained sense of civic responsibiliy.
Governments are too scared these days on losing votes from bad publicity generated by the tabloid press.

I wonder if they will have another street party when the parents get released.

DRINKINGG1503_468x343.jpg

celebratingG1503_468x525.jpg

Now I can see why the kid went missing... I'd be off pretty sharpish too.
Probably the most sensible thing a 9 year old has ever done.

I wonder if they will have another street party when the parents get released.

DRINKINGG1503_468x343.jpg

Bloody Hell the top half of the woman in the grey top looks like she belongs to the bottom half of the woman in the grey pants - but it also looks like her bum is at the front - very confusing... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyone seen the front of The Sun today (yeah I know - its the Sun!!!:lol:)

"She Knew - Shannon mum's shock confession to the police" - allegedly copied the idea from Shamless episode a few weeks before the disappearance) FFS!!!

Karen: 'I knew where she was'
Funny enough, I'd just read that article on the Sun online.

As it is the Sun, it should be taken with a bucketload of salt, but if true then you see where this is leading. The article even mentions a possible link to the Maddy McCann fund....

The article even mentions a possible link to the Maddy McCann fund....

The Times Online says that the McCann Fund folks had a request for a considerable donation to help 'find Shannon', although where this info came from is unclear....

The Times Online says that the McCann Fund folks had a request for a considerable donation to help 'find Shannon', although where this info came from is unclear....

its this true?

How would it break down?

£1'000 from mcann fund donated.

Cost of printing & distributing 1000 leaflets (aka 1000 pieces of white a4 with a very rough photocopy photo with "Missing" underneath @ 2p a copy at the local offy) = £200

then £800 spent at bargain booze to cover cost of party when shannon gets "found"

sounds like a plan?

the lengths people goto to get trashed! :lol:

you laugh....but I bet were not too far of the mark, it's a scam of some sort...........or........she did a runner because she knew that "stepdad" freak was a nonce and her mother wasn't protecting her!!!

More than £5million in taxpayers’ money was spent on Britain’s biggest ever missing person hunt when Shannon vanished.
Six hundred cops searched 3,000 properties.

Meanwhile some old granny can't afford to put her heating on and then gets mugged on the way to the shops.

Scum.

More than £5million in taxpayers’ money was spent on Britain’s biggest ever missing person hunt when Shannon vanished.
Six hundred cops searched 3,000 properties.

Meanwhile some old granny can't afford to put her heating on and then gets mugged on the way to the shops.

Scum.

is that why youve buggered off to Ibiza? :lol:

Back