Shannon - The plot thickens

harry.jpg
1656096.jpg

Found this on another website.

In The Sun today the locals are trying to defend their community and they they have not been potrayed in a good light!! The Sun reporters were met by women on their way to the shops in their pyjamas at midday! One woman says she does not get dressed till 2pm and just because there are cameras about says she still ain't get dolled up!! Can you imagine what that looks like :eek:

One woman said yesterday that the police ransacked her house! I bet it was a lot tidier after!

They said they didn't like being compared to Shamless as that is fiction but this is real life but however they are all fans!

In The Sun today the locals are trying to defend their community and they they have not been potrayed in a good light!! The Sun reporters were met by women on their way to the shops in their pyjamas at midday! One woman says she does not get dressed till 2pm and just because there are cameras about says she still ain't get dolled up!! Can you imagine what that looks like :eek:

One woman said yesterday that the police ransacked her house! I bet it was a lot tidier after!

They said they didn't like being compared to Shamless as that is fiction but this is real life but however they are all fans!

education, education, education.... :lol:

One of the comments on the online version of the article MWG mentioned above harkens back to what I mentioned earlier about US welfare reforms:
Jim of Bearwood said:
This is the perfect argument for a workfare scheme like they have in the USA, they clean up the roads and estate, and they get paid benefits, they don’t clean up the estate and they done get paid benefits, simple.

One of the comments on the online version of the article MWG mentioned above harkens back to what I mentioned earlier about US welfare reforms:

Far too simple and sensible to ever be introduced in a backward country like ours where the victims of crime often receive worse treatment from the police than the perpetrators.

Also, a bit of National service for those chosing not to work would not be unreasonable.

Back