September 7th to the 21st

oh yeah, gonna kick it hard in IBZ.....can't wait to see da whole msg board krew !!! :twisted:

Guess what ? I found out a few days ago that Lindsay (from this board-originator of this thread) and I are on the same 2 flights from Canada going to IBZ, how freaky is that ? :eek: We met on this board and gonna rip things up in IBZ.......can't wait ! !

Safe journeys to everyone going to IBZ, catchya on da flipside !! ;) 8)

Christian

Hey guys,

That sounds good.......I will see you guys on the 7th at Bora Bora then.....I will have a rainbow colored flower lei on my right wrist.........probably wearing a sarong too.........See you all soon as I am leaving in a few hrs...........

I am off to Paradise......

Lindsay

I am leaving in a few minutes, see y'all at Bora Bora !!

8) ;)

(has not yet sunk in yet that I am leaving for IBZ) :eek:

Christian

Salut everybody...
I´ve been clubbing a lot, six nights in a row, so I will need some extra help to endure Tenaglia !!! :eek:
Free tickets are being given away around the isle, as long as you make it to the entrance from 8 to 11pm. I think it´s not so wise to arrive at the very beginning because he will sure save his gems to the end... arriving at 10pm should be okay and there will be 10 hours left !
I don`t know what to put in my arms to help you recognize me... but I will be in an orange tanktop/sleeveless T-shirt and red Adidas sunglasses... I´ll see you at 7pm at Bora Bora, but please do not leave at 7.10pm because who knows the bus might delay me !!!
Ibiza is kicking !!!
Kisses
Thiago

OK, I made it here alright. This place looks a lot like Baja. I´m gonna get something to munch and then I´m gonna chill out tonight and get some rest for tomorrow. The apartment here in San Antonio is very nice - air conditioning, pool, nice kitchen and bath. It´d be nice to hook up with some of you folks. Leave me a message on this thread or call Apartmentos Sol y Soñar @ 34 09 01 if you wanna get in touch. Leave a message for Gary, the American. I´m probably gonna take off early in the morning for a bike ride. Anyone know of a good internet Cafe in San Antonio? This POS computer I´m on is really bugging me. It won´t let me check my e-mail.

Gary,

I will give you a call and see what´s up!! I am heading to Amnesia tonight and Godskitchen tomorrow and Cream on thurs if you read this. I am having a great time here!!! WOOHOO!!

I am at the Lux Mar in Figueretas room 418 if you wanna get a hold of me!!

Lindsay

My first and last.

:rolleyes: The beaches were great - nice clear warm blue water. I wish I would have spent more time there. The motorcycling was pretty good, but not awe-inspiring. We've got better places to ride on the West Coast. The big clubs pretty much sucked IMHO. The prices are outrageous, crowd control is a joke, and I can't believe how late things get started; but with all the pent up demand from the Brits, I guess they can get away with it. The clubs out here in California are much better in almost every regard.

In general, Ibiza is overly hyped. You can get the same things in Mexico for one quarter of the price.

Back