September 7th to the 21st

Hey Bamf,

You should rent a bike then too!! Are you trying to hint at something there?? LOL You wanna come meet up on the 14th? Then we can show you around unless you have been there before and in that case you can show us around ;) Talk to you soon,

Lindsay

Hey that sounds like a pretty darn good idea, eh? Although I'm not so sure I'd be too comfortable in the company of so many Canadians. 8)

HAHA!! Us Canadians are not bad at all, don't worry you will have fun with us!! :lol: What time do you get in on the 14th? The 15th is my B-day you know, I will be going to Space and maybe to Eden as well!! I am so excited!! :D 8)

Lindsay

Yeah, I know. I was just joking around :D . A little more than two weeks and I'm outta here - can't wait. I think my flight arrives in Ibiza around 4:00 pm on the 14th. I'm gonna be staying in an apartment in San Antonio for the week. I wanna get my transportation in order and get settled in to the digs first, so I figure I should be ready to go out around sunset.

Bamf, tell you what, just to make sure we're all on the same level playing field, we will water down your drinks so you can keep up with us Crazy Canadians ! :p

Also, I will disconnect a spark plug from my bike so you can keep up with Lindsay and I on the windy IBZ roaads ! :D

Christian

Huh, huh... You're sooo funny! You're killin' me! I'll get ya! You'll see! 8)
Damn those Canuks!

Hey guys!
LOL, you two are funny!! Hehe. Don't you make me separate you two?!?! Do you need to be seperated? LOL You two are going to have so much fun on the bikes!! It will be great! I am soooooo excited about that! I am looking forward to getting some great pics of this vacation........do you guys know any good places to see some nice sites ( not super touristy)? I can't wait to explore........as well as party!! 4 1/2 weeks for me........one month exactly today!!!
YEAH BABY!! Ibiza here we come!!! :lol: :lol:

Lindsay

I dunno, never been there before. I do know this: I've ridden bikes in a lot of different places and it's the easiest way I know of to get to the places where nobody else goes.

we are going on the 31st aug till 14th sep we plan to have a bit of a mad time so be good if u could join us

north american mayhem

'allo...

my wife (who's canadian - yes, another one) and i (who's not) will be there from the 9th to the 16th of september... so if any meetups get organized and y'all (no, i'm not texan!) can stand a couple more, post some details...

-ravyn

Freestyler- how many of there are you?? You could meet with us on the 7th of September, that is when we are planning to meet so far! Have you been before?

Lindsay

Ravyn,

Hello!! Yes we could meet if you like!! Most of us are meeting on the 7th but we could arrange another day to meet you if you like??

Lindsay

Sorry Ravyn, we already have exceeded our acceptable limit of Americans ! However, if you purchase club entry tickets for us then we shall consider your request to associate with us kewl kats ! :p Of course I am kidding ! The more the merrier ! Maybe some drinks in San An for a sunset or something like that ! Or want to meet up with us b4 seeing the mightly John Digweed on 10 Sep at Amnesia !

Cheers, Christian ;)

theres two of us going that would be good to meet up with u ware u planing on meeting up

What up guys....

Le Danseur Canadien.......Getting closer can you feel the fever rising....ha....Are we still on for Bora Bora.....Sat 7,...6-630pm....going to Danny Tenaglia at privilege...I arrive on the Sept 6.....3 weeks 4 days...ha....get ready!!!!!![/b]

Hi Fani !

"Fever Rising" 4 sure ! (how appropriate, the title for one of Danny Tenaglia's tracks ! I am freakin hyped for this trip ! You first trip to IBZ and my 1st time seeing D.T. the MAN himself ! Yes, the original meeting point / time still soundz good ! I believe there were others on this thread that were going to meet up with us too.....

So are you going to save your energy for the big night at Priviledge with D.T. or are ya still going hard the 1st night you're getting there....I am assuming you will likely decide when you get there :)

PS. Saw Frankie Bones from your neck of the woods (NYC) this past weekend at an electronic music festival in Montreal Quebec... he played some pretty sick techno ! He has been around since the late 80's/early 90's in the scene, but he still delivers tha mad pounding beats !

Later for now,

"be yourself" baby ! I love DT's motto 8)

Whaz up...everyone getting ready!!!!

Whaz up everybody.......

Hey, Tenaglia is sick...I saw him at Vinyl now called (ARC)....by far I think one of the best DJ's in the world..... just wait till you see him.....I think we are going to Pacha Friday night MOS....then Sat privilege...then Sun at Space.....ah I did not include any sleep for the first 3 days...I guess we will see...I have 8 people with me so I know I can hang...I can't speak for them......They don't have the same training as me ......maybe get a nap in between clubs....ha....

Laterz...

Hey guys!!

I have never seen Tenaglia...........I get to see DJ Tiesto this thurs though.....in 2 days!!! :lol: I am really looking forward to it!!! I do not have a fav DJ so far.........A few of them are really good though!!

Tiesto : "Leader of the Trance Generation"

You will thoroughly enjoy your "trip" Lindsay ! He plays emotional trance with nice buildups !

Have fun ! Christian ;)

Back