September 2011

I wonder if it's worth going again for a few days around that time *thoughts wonder off to the sunny Island, and Cream @ Amnesia)

So its a date then x

Yup, :) we'll sort a time and place out for the Friday a bit closer to the time, then can go to Space afterwards, hopefully they'll be a good group of us like last year!

I do. That's the annoying thing! Lol.
Suppose I could go out on Thursday for a bit of Mau5, then come back on sunday.
Finances permitting, ofcourse.

I do. That's the annoying thing! Lol.
Finances permitting, ofcourse.

sounds like a plan, party with us on the Friday too!

Ibiza rocks and guetta

Alright guys, iv never stayed in Bossa yet, im wanting to try it but can nevrer convince my mates. i was out last year for my honeymoon, was my wifes first time and she is only into the commercial stuff although im slowly educating her, or as shed say manipulating her! lol went to ibiza rocks for the prodigy, was actually an excellent night. also went vip to guetta costing 400 euro, twas piss! quite simply robbing bastards

i've been over to ibiza for 3 or 4 days a few times, personally i seem to get more done and generally have a better time. even if the trip does end rather quickly. still would rather be there for 2 weeks tho but if your short of days off work it works!

Alright guys, iv never stayed in Bossa yet, im wanting to try it but can nevrer convince my mates. i was out last year for my honeymoon, was my wifes first time and she is only into the commercial stuff although im slowly educating her, or as shed say manipulating her! lol went to ibiza rocks for the prodigy, was actually an excellent night. also went vip to guetta costing 400 euro, twas piss! quite simply robbing bastards

well if you do go to PDB let us know, the more the merrier! I'm not even gonna comment on the Guetta thing though ha ha

i've been over to ibiza for 3 or 4 days a few times, personally i seem to get more done and generally have a better time. even if the trip does end rather quickly. still would rather be there for 2 weeks tho but if your short of days off work it works!

Villa for the summer would be my ideal choice ;) but no matter how long you go, you know it's gonna be great!

[I just cant wait to get back out there, twas my first time last September and absolutely loved it. I'm 45 yr old by the way, but can still parteeee like a 17 yr old. Life in the owld dog yet

it was my first time last September too, at 29 i thought i was gonna be too old for the place, but i didn't feel that way at all, was great, a place where age really doesn't matter.
Some bars in Newcastle if you're over 22 you feel old ha ha.
30 this year, even though i look older :/

I'm thinking about booking off the Thursday and Friday from work, fly out the 21st Sept, then fly back on the Sunday, depending on line ups.
Or do it the week before, and catch you guys out there for the weekend.

Go out on th 21st or you will miss my happy face (which would clearly be a bad thing).

Back