September 2011

we will be flying back to Newcastle on the friday morning so probably won't be out all night on the thursday, or at least not go crazy ha ha famous last words :p

Tuesday is definitely Carl Cox

Wednesday may be Ibiza Rocks, depending on who is playing. If not Subliminal sounds good.

Thursday it is a toss up between Kehakuma and Cream.

We shall see how that 'sensible last night works out'! I will going pretty much straight from Cocoon to the airport, should be an interesting flight home.

Tuesday is definitely Carl Cox

Wednesday may be Ibiza Rocks, depending on who is playing. If not Subliminal sounds good.

Thursday it is a toss up between Kehakuma and Cream.

We shall see how that 'sensible last night works out'! I will going pretty much straight from Cocoon to the airport, should be an interesting flight home.

Never been to Ibiza Rocks, not really my sort of thing, a bit too commercial for my liking i think.

I forgot about Kehakuma, i want to visit that place too.

I guess i could go straight from the club to the airport, after a quick detour to have a shower and pick up our cases :p

Ibiza Rocks will be a first for me if I go. I was blissfully unaware of it's existence until three years ago when I saw eight girls in matching 'Ibiza Rocks' T-shirts in departures. My mate is well into bands so if there is someone he like on for the closing night we will go. I lost interest in bands when The Stone Roses broke up so not to bothered myself.

Kehekuma is a good night and unlike Carl Cox, We Love Sundays and Cocoon I should actually be able to dance.

A shower? Clearly a man with a bit of class. The poor girl sat next to me on the way home last year had two and a half hours of vomiting and sweat.

Ibiza Rocks will be a first for me if I go. I was blissfully unaware of it's existence until three years ago when I saw eight girls in matching 'Ibiza Rocks' T-shirts in departures. My mate is well into bands so if there is someone he like on for the closing night we will go. I lost interest in bands when The Stone Roses broke up so not to bothered myself.

Kehekuma is a good night and unlike Carl Cox, We Love Sundays and Cocoon I should actually be able to dance.

A shower? Clearly a man with a bit of class. The poor girl sat next to me on the way home last year had two and a half hours of vomiting and sweat.

Bands aren't really my thing either, i used to like Blur in the 90's, still like them, there's the odd band i do like, some Radiohead stuff, The Streets, The Asteroids Galaxy Tour, Bombay Bicycle club etc, mainly quirky time bands.

Why can't you dance at Carl Cox etc?

Ha ha ha, i was trying to stay awake onn the flight after being awake for god knows how long :p

At the Carl Cox closing I can't imagine their will be enough room to do much more than nod my head if it is anything like last time I went.

I would have took sleep over dry (and wet) heaving any day!

At the Carl Cox closing I can't imagine their will be enough room to do much more than nod my head if it is anything like last time I went.

I would have took sleep over dry (and wet) heaving any day!

Ha ha you're probably right, they'll not be much room.

I'm not a fan of being sick :(

Nor me. I just always seem to get a 'stomach upset' every time I am, on the island for some reason.

i got a bit of a dodgy stomach on the Saturday night after some vodka and orange, felt great after though in Pacha ;)

Just looking into going back in September myself. Been twice in July for lads holidays then went on my own in 2009 for 10 days in sept.

Looking at going from 31/8 - 22/9 this time around on my own again.

Mainly for a chill out but with the odd big night thrown in for good measure of course :twisted:

Just looking into going back in September myself. Been twice in July for lads holidays then went on my own in 2009 for 10 days in sept.

Looking at going from 31/8 - 22/9 this time around on my own again.

Mainly for a chill out but with the odd big night thrown in for good measure of course :twisted:

sounds like a plan, looking forward to it already!

Flight is booked for the 31st August :)
Hotel also booked for the first week in San An, then hoping to have a week on the northern part of the isle (would be grateful if anyone can recommend and nice resorts / hotels (cheapish).
Then i'll be heading to Playa d'en Bossa for my final week if all goes to plan 8)

Flight is booked for the 31st August :)
Hotel also booked for the first week in San An, then hoping to have a week on the northern part of the isle (would be grateful if anyone can recommend and nice resorts / hotels (cheapish).
Then i'll be heading to Playa d'en Bossa for my final week if all goes to plan 8)

3 weeks in Ibiza sounds great!

Let me know where you're staying in PDB when you get it all sorted, i think we're staying in Bossa Park but it's not set in stone yet!

I stopped at Bossa Park last year. It is not in a bad position but is a bit of a dump. I am at the Tue Palas. Still a dump but a dump on the beach, only three doors down from Bora Bora and 200yards from you!

I stayed at the Tur Palas last year, booked again for this September (4th till 18th) but staying next door in the Sal Rossa. I'm travelling out there with my folks, not cos Im a sad git, but I actually have a giggle with them. But always up to tag along with anyone for a good night out

There is nothing sad about getting on with your family, just can't imagine my 72 year old Mum managing the pace. We are out on the 20th so miss you by a couple of days unfortunately.

Ah thats a shame - i wont drink the place dry, i'll leave some for you

Well I'll be there for your last two days, you can go out in style, Come Together Closing Party on Friday 16th ;)

Back