September 2011

A

andyallwood

If anyone is planning on going between the 16th-23rd September (yes i know it's a while away yet) let me know! 8)

Edit by James: i'm just going to drop a shameless plug for our september party calendar in here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh mate im going sept 14th till 24th, gets better year after year for me.

where abouts are you staying? I will be in Play Den Bossa, should meet up! A few of us met up last year, was a great laugh.

We are in Playa Den Bossa from September 20th to the 27th if anyone is up for a Mojito

Staying at Hotel Garbi from September 19th to the 4th of October with my girlfriend.

Add me on facebook

David

Coming all the way from Australia so would be cool to catch up with some people and have some drinks down at Bora Bora.

Last edited by a moderator:
Staying at Hotel Garbi from September 19th to the 4th of October with my girlfriend.

Add me on facebook

David Paternoster

Coming all the way from Australia so would be cool to catch up with some people and have some drinks down at Bora Bora.

sounds good to me, the more the merrier!

It sounds like their are enough of us about at the closings. If you fancy a meet up outside Bora Bora then I will provide the Mojito (made by my good hands, not quite up to paying out for rounds of Mojito at Bora Bora prices).

Anyone any good at narrowing down searches on Facebook? There are a suprisingly large numbers of 'David Paternosters'!

I am 'Phil Hall', location - Tamworth (UK)

It sounds like their are enough of us about at the closings. If you fancy a meet up outside Bora Bora then I will provide the Mojito (made by my good hands, not quite up to paying out for rounds of Mojito at Bora Bora prices).

Anyone any good at narrowing down searches on Facebook? There are a suprisingly large numbers of 'David Paternosters'!

I am 'Phil Hall', location - Tamworth (UK)

just type or click www.Facebook.com/andyallwood that's me with my mate Louie Vega ;) (same photo that i use on here) or my twitter page is in my signature down there vvv

Daveaus - where abouts in Oz are you located?
Have you stopped at the Garbi before? Good choice in Playa Den Bossa, a lot nicer than where me and andyallwood are stopping anyway!

Daveaus - where abouts in Oz are you located?
Have you stopped at the Garbi before? Good choice in Playa Den Bossa, a lot nicer than where me and andyallwood are stopping anyway!

you staying in the same hotel? I think i have picked the wrong hotel in thinking it was another one. Oh well we stayed in Piscis Park last year so anything would be better than that ha ha

I stopped at Bossa Park last year. It is not in a bad position but is a bit of a dump. I am at the Tue Palas. Still a dump but a dump on the beach, only three doors down from Bora Bora and 200yards from you!

I stopped at Bossa Park last year. It is not in a bad position but is a bit of a dump. I am at the Tue Palas. Still a dump but a dump on the beach, only three doors down from Bora Bora and 200yards from you!

Sounds good, the hotel isn't the most important thing anyway when you go to Ibiza is it? 8)

Mainly for sleeping, vomiting and the occasional bath for me. I would rather spend my money on other aspects of my visit personally.

Where are you thinking of going on our 'crossover' dates, the 20th, 21st and 22nd?

Where are you thinking of going on our 'crossover' dates, the 20th, 21st and 22nd?

Tuesday 20th Carl Cox Closing Party at Space
Wednesday 21st Subliminal at Pacha
Thursday 22nd unsure maybe Cream at Amnesia, anywhere but Guetta ha ha

have you had any thoughts on that?

Back