September 1st to 15th

We're doing well Darran we're doing well..... This is going to be one big messy crazy party hey.:twisted: :twisted: Keep em rollin in people... Wonder if you can group discount for the clubs?? doubt it :) Welcome Blondie and Eddie. Just put a post on your thread blondie to tell you to check out this one.... Seams you already did so just ignore it...... Silly me:D . Are we all going to Cream on the 6th to see PVD??????

Im with you Speckeled.. They are my most important 2 nights for me too. Cox closing party last year was amazing. So was PVD. Oh and Great hat mate. I will get one similar although I will probably die my hair green maybe....

i may miss PVd due to renaissance being the same night...and i cant miss renaissance...however the carl cox & laurent garnier cannot be missed

Hey jon welcome. Thats 4 or 5 from NYC now. :) Your gonna miss PVD though on the 6th. Biggest night of the Month....... Maybe......... Or not....... Big anywayyyy :spank: :arrow: :spank: :arrow: :twisted:

Hey jon welcome. Thats 4 or 5 from NYC now. :) Your gonna miss PVD though on the 6th. Biggest night of the Month....... Maybe......... Or not....... Big anywayyyy :spank: :arrow: :spank: :arrow: :twisted:

we are actually there until the 7th.....not a huge PVD fan, but may want to check out agnello & chris lake on the "terrace"

here is what we are looking at:

Sunday - We Love....then maybe Juicy??
Monday - DC-10 and Release Yourself
Tuesday - either Cox at Space, Kenny Dope at Pacha or Antoine Clamaran at El Divino
Wednesday - In Bed....Subliminal and the Subliminal after-party
Thursday - Probably Renaissance at Pacha....but I would like to check out Steve Angello on the "terrace" at Amnesia.

Im with you Speckeled.. They are my most important 2 nights for me too. Cox closing party last year was amazing. So was PVD. Oh and Great hat mate. I will get one similar although I will probably die my hair green maybe....

We never made it to space last year as we kinda ran out of money, but the pvd night was easily the best for us. Really cant wait now :)

Yeah i loved that hat thanks, i just borrowed it while we ate at a tex mex :p

Count me in people ill be there in September too!! gonna be one messy holiday and one to remember hope to see you all out there!!!

Blane x

Its a long flight. 30hrs, 3 flights (all in one hit) and no change from $3000. Thats why us Aussies take loooong holidays. Cause were so damn far away from everybody :spank: . I leave Australia August 30 and fly back in Oct 1st.... Where did Sept go????? I cant remember...well not much anyway.. Hehehe:) .

Time to start arranging meet ups?

Well hello all!

I am staying in San An Bay however thats not a problem for me in terms of meeting peeps.

I still don't really know what parties I will be going to yet, with the exception of WLS on 2/9. I am also considering staying on for another 4 or 7 days.

As I am going on hols with my mum n her friends I don't want to be partying all the time and not spend time with them so am thinking of staying on when they go home. If anyone can suggest cheap apartments please let me know, don't mind where.

Anyway, just thought I would ask who will be going to WLS on the 2nd Sept? Thought that would be a good start to meet everyone - Bora Bora being the place to meet up of course!

I jet in early hours of Sunday the 2nd and after a few hours or sleep will probably be heading to Bora Bora around 2pm.

Give us a shout who else has planned to go to WLS....

The guys will be pleased!

hi im going with two of my mates, staying in san an bay 3rd til 15th sept, ibiza virgins so looking to meet up with people to show us the ropes!!!! be great to meet everyone?!

Hey you need to come now as the guys are champing at the bit for some ladies to be in the crew by the sounds of it!

Don't worry you will be looked after if you come with us, we've all got varied experience of the island no doubt.

Me and my wee cousin are staying in the bay from 2 - 9th Sept, you can meet with us when you get here if you like and we can show you round.

Hey Smokin, Yes time to start to set some times. So here is the first one. Lets all meet on the beach outside Bora Bora to the left if the water is behind you at 3pm on the 6th Sept. so we can all chat about PVD at Amnesia before we head over. I will see you in the same place on the 2nd before WLS. And to everybody else just look out for a guy with green hair :)) me) and a girl with pink hair (blue5698). Hey Blue5698 and Smokinbabe you 2 should talk as I think your both looking for someone to share a room with right. If you stay longer that is smokin. Well better do some work I guess. Until we next meet...............:twisted: :eek: :twisted:

Well hello all!

I am staying in San An Bay however thats not a problem for me in terms of meeting peeps.

I still don't really know what parties I will be going to yet, with the exception of WLS on 2/9. I am also considering staying on for another 4 or 7 days.

As I am going on hols with my mum n her friends I don't want to be partying all the time and not spend time with them so am thinking of staying on when they go home. If anyone can suggest cheap apartments please let me know, don't mind where.

Anyway, just thought I would ask who will be going to WLS on the 2nd Sept? Thought that would be a good start to meet everyone - Bora Bora being the place to meet up of course!

I jet in early hours of Sunday the 2nd and after a few hours or sleep will probably be heading to Bora Bora around 2pm.

Give us a shout who else has planned to go to WLS....[/quote]

no point me arranging anything yet as i will forget everything by the time september comes ha ha

how about before the time comes we all pm each other and build a list of numbers for each other, and on here get a list of hotels were staying at and what nights everyone is going to, as for example the 6th all you trance heads will be gurning at cream while i will be at Pacha grooving to the sounds of renaissance.

yeah totally its too soon! my travel plans already changing looks like i might have to visit the folks in the states in august now!

Back