September 1st to 15th

:D

yeeeeehaaaa! Going to be soooo good - I can't wait to meet up with you all!

I can't beleive I am on the other side of the island though! We picked the Bay so it was easy to get dicso buses etc, last time I was there it was Santa Eualalia and it was so hard to get about the island.

Never mind it all adds to the adventure eh?

Ha ha hello Roni

looks like someones getting a little giddy.

right 11 more have joined the festivities

so that now makes 52 people:eek:

Jamie for some reason you cant accept private messages but here is my reply

club Paraiso is awesome, stayed there quite a few times, loved it every time, its really near sunset strip, and san an itself, but nicely out of the way to avoid the dick heads :spank:

there is a little cafe round the back of the hotel that serves a mean breakfast, just watch out for the security on the main gates though as they can be a little over zealous

yeah you will be staying over the other side of the island from us but its easy to get places on such a small island.

good to have you on board

I cant wait to get the party started with such a huge crew. You can add 1 more from LA, Sept 2-8.

Bloody Hell. 53 now. We should have just booked out a complete hotel. Welcome to the party ric44. Dont worry about being on the other side smokinbabe, Im sure we will all be coming over there. I wanna spend 1 or 2 sunsets at Del Mar before heading to Eden anyway. Chat later all..... :spank: :spank:

3 lads from hemel hempstead will be stayin at jet apartments PDB from the 2nd september for 11 nights! Please add us to the crowd!

Well, bugger me with a fish fork..... :spank: . I think we are gonna get to 60 or 70 ppl. Darren you going to be key organiser or you want me to do it?

I shall be coming with 3 friends from the 4th to the 14th sept. Stopping in pdb in the jet apartments and i cant wait woop woop!

Just to add to the mix... Im from Derby, got a lad from newport, girl from liverpool and an girl from manchester :p

count me in too! ill be in ibiza the 1st week of semptember......i'm from sydney, australia 1st timer to ibiza..................i sent a few of you guys myspace friend requests im the insanely sexy pink haired chicka.......Darran im a Dj too, what kinda music do you spin? i play funky house and electro..........

is everyone here staying in san ant?

Hiya Blue5698 welcome to what is looking to be the biggest party crew on the island this year.

i play hmmmmm well i suppose i do come under the progressive house bracket but i do cross genre's so i suppose we shall say i play house music ha ha

well looks like the majority are staying in PDB but there are a few from san an

cool cool, yeah totally i had genretizing i figure if it sounds good in my ears than thats all that matters :D ........... i sometimes have to just say i play "dance music". man you'd be suprised how clueless some people can be, most people in the states outsdie of miami didnt even know what house music was they thought i was talking bout some TV show!

dont have any accomadation booked yet but im leaning towards ibiza town :?: ,closer to the action, san ant looks really cool but the more i hear about it the more im thinking im gonna feel like i need botox if i stay there! :lol:

Welcome blue. You should come stay with all of us at PDB. Garbi to be precise with its great pool area. PDB is close to all the action, except for all the action its not close too. hehehe:) :) :spank: LESS THAN 4 MONTHS TO GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

we are!!

hi im going with two of my mates, staying in san an bay 3rd til 15th sept, ibiza virgins so looking to meet up with people to show us the ropes!!!! be great to meet everyone?!

wooohooo welcome Blonde69 & Eddiespence good to have you on board.

right now thats 65 of us.....ibiza virgins have no fear we have some veterans in our group that can show you the ropes

Back