September 1st to 15th

Darran McCarthy

If anyone is over there around this time would be great to meet up.

met up with a few last year and had a great time.

this year were staying over PDB, a bit of a multi cultural session this year, there are 6 of us going this year 1 lad from london, 1 from Manchester and 1 from Miami, 1 lady from london, 1 from Bolton and 1 from Poland.

so if you fancy a bit of a united nations thing going on, drop me a line

more the merrier woohooo

Oi

How about throwing an Aussie amongst that mix.... Be there 1st Sept to 14th. Will be by myself for the first half. Looking for ppl to hang and party with. Staying at Garbi in PDB. Talk soon people

Scott your nuts! You're worse than me with the countdowns. I haven't done mine yet but once I book I will start counting down too. Only 40 more days tilll I go to Jamaica, then 1 month after that to florida and 2 weeks after that Las Vegas. After I finish with those trips then I'll do my countdown for Ibiza. Oh and not sure if you got my last email but we will be there for the 2nd week in sept. So get ready to go nuts with me and Scully!

~~~~~~~~~~REGINA*

Hey Regi, Make sure your there for the 6th Sept. PVD at Amnesie... You staying at Garbi again? I am. Will send you an email soon hun....... :twisted:

:D Hey Darren,

How about adding a Scots Lass to your melting pot?

I am 30 and am will be there 2nd - 9th Sept with my mum, auntie, 2 of my mums friends and my wee (cute) cousin who's 22.

My mum n that love Ibiza however they don't go clubbing etc and it's my cousins 2nd time going (her first was when she was 17! with me), so I will be looking to meet some like minded peeps to play with! My boyfriend's had anough of Ibiza after the last time he came (we f*cked it big time). The only trips I get there now are when I go with my mum! Last time I was there was 2005 so its more than about time for me to go again!

We will be staying in San An Bay for 1 measley week! My n mum are wishing it was 2 weeks we'd booked for!

This will be my either my 8th or 9th time to the island since 1998 and can't wait!

Let me know if you'd like to meet up and I can get back to you to let you know a bit about muself etc and you can tell me more about you and your pals who will be there.

Take care

wooohoo more people cool....and yes deepseediver im sure i can let you buy me a drink and of course it will be recipricated.

Smokinbabe...will drop you a PM later when ive finished work

right so now its 3 Manc's, 1x Polish, 22 x Londoners (20 from another forum), 1x Miami, 2 x Scotts, 1 x Aussie

woohooo

only 3240 hours to go

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:
Cheers Darran! And I am sorry just noticed I spelt your name wrong in my last post!

I can't wait now it's going to be wicked!!!!!!:twisted:

Look forward to your PM!

Well Aussie boy here. You can add another to your list. My Mate also coming from Sydney. The crazy South Africian. and dont forget Glittagirl and Scully from NYC. all staying at Garbi. About 35 now isnt it Darren. All flights are booked. Hotel booked now just have to wait. Hang on just gonna count the days..... BRB.............................126......... Oh please do hurry days.....:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: . Hey smokinbabe your on the wrong side of the island so we will all just have to meet in the middle. How many people can you fit on a crazy Ibizan bus????????? a sh#t load I think. C U LaTa:eek:

jesus yeah its hard keeping track now...35 i believe is the figure.

so who's going where then....i think this year is going to be a little messy

Dont care where I go as long as its all messy. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: and loads of sexy ladies of course..... 8) 8) I must see PVD on the 6th @ cream. also Eden on 2nd. I will just play day by day for the rest....:D :D :spank: :twisted:

WOW seems like a nice wee crowd building up here, you can add 3 Northern Ireland folk to that list if you want, PDB 12 to 19th Sept!!

8) 8) 8)

wooohoo more people cool....and yes deepseediver im sure i can let you buy me a drink and of course it will be recipricated.

Smokinbabe...will drop you a PM later when ive finished work

right so now its 3 Manc's, 1x Polish, 22 x Londoners (20 from another forum), 1x Miami, 2 x Scotts, 1 x Aussie

woohooo

only 3240 hours to go
You can add an Irish lad to that! I'll be celebrating my 10th year on the islad twice, a week on June 17th and a week on September 2nd, so I'll see you all there!!

right so now let me get this right
41 people

1 x Miami
2 x NYC
2x LA
2 x Oz
22 x London
3 x Manchester
2 x Scots
1 x poland
4 x Irish
2 x Ipswich

its going to be very very messy indeed

Seriously Guys and Girls. I really do hope we actually all meet and get a great friendly crew of crazy messy party animals and animaliets. Would be fun. Im am lost with numbers so will leave all the counting to you Darren. Hehehe 4 months to go from today..............:p

Back