September 1st to 15th

Shame on you!:spank::lol:;)

Well, I used to go to Cocoon Club and Robert Johnson a lot. :twisted:
But now I just go there sometimes. Actually on Sunday is a very popular Cocoon Open Air Party here in Frankfurt. It´s called "Green & Blue".
This is going to be my "warm-up" for Ibiza!:lol::twisted:

yea i was goin to go to green n blue but will be in space instead:p

Not long to go now,flying out in the morning:D:D:D
btw has anyone been to tania vulcanos friday night in dc10?

if anyone is there this sat morn,day,eve & would like to meet up let us no,san an or bdb,got a car,not sure whether to do hed kandi or save it for 3 in a row mini marathon(mini if compared to jocks marathon).renaissance or cream??? votes plz
andy
andy747fisher@btinternet.com

wow, just 1 more week to go! 7 days and counting, I'm finally in the home straight now and can't wait!

This next weeks's gonna drag on and on - I just want to press fast forward and be there now!

In Ibiza on 4th & 5th Sept

3 guys staying in San An on 4th & 5th Sept before moving onto the main land. Should be getting there about mid day ish on the 4th with a bit of luck. Not sure what nights were going to where yet. The debates still going. Anyone fancy meeting up for a bit, drop us a line on the email - dannyboy2975@hotmail.com

See you soon,
Dan

14 more sleeps

fourteen more sleeps to go, lots of you seem to be going home when im arriving, anyone from bolton/manchester/lancashire going on th 14th, theres lots of us arriving then, staying in pdb:)

fourteen more sleeps to go, lots of you seem to be going home when im arriving, anyone from bolton/manchester/lancashire going on th 14th, theres lots of us arriving then, staying in pdb:)

Not from England, but will be around when you show up!!! Staying in San An.

Back