September 1st to 15th

The Zoo project is def on the saturday 1st september , im seriously considering going as heard excellent things , anyone else?

I may be up for this,how about dc10 and cocoon?

DC10 is a definite and 90% sure we'll do Cocoon as well but just depends how the day has gone . We'll be down DC10 by 12 I reckon

just depends how the day has gone

Yea know what you mean:)Will probarbly hit dc10 in the evening an carry on to cocoon,
More of a long distance runner than a sprint:twisted:

she is gorgeous! Yep we'll be there but dont expect big crowds or anything fancy Daz . U think u might venture to DC10 with us Monday lunchtime????

might do sir, depends on how smashed i am from Space, as i plan that one to be my biggie, sasha's birthday and all that, plus Zabiela and Howells.....i aim to be avin it large ha ha

I think we love, circo loco and cocoon should spread their partys out over the week... I'm not gonna be feeling too clever come tuesday morning!

yep we did all 3 last year n tuesday was one of the worst days ever , even in ibiza. It was ****ting it down with rain all day and had almighty comedowns / hangovers / mal nutrition . Bring it on this year!!!!!

yep we did all 3 last year n tuesday was one of the worst days ever , even in ibiza. It was ****ting it down with rain all day and had almighty comedowns / hangovers / mal nutrition . Bring it on this year!!!!!

I´m always doing all the 3 parites as well.... It´s like a huge marathon...:twisted:
Tuesday = hangover:lol:

Hey Regi, Make sure your there for the 6th Sept. PVD at Amnesie... You staying at Garbi again? I am. Will send you an email soon hun....... :twisted:

hi,
i wanna go to that,im going over on my own as people have let me down im staying in the formentara apartments in san an. flying from belfast,if anyone wants to stay in my apartments let me know asap

Back