Selling two August 5 Solomun + 1 tickets

Melody Saveall

Bought tickets too early and now Bedouin got announced for the same day!

Show is at Pacha on Sunday August 5. I have PDF tickets. I paid 62 euro each ($150 USD for the pair), willing to sell them for less, just want to get rid of them!

Thank you!!

Bought tickets too early and now Bedouin got announced for the same day!

Show is at Pacha on Sunday August 5. I have PDF tickets. I paid 62 euro each ($150 USD for the pair), willing to sell them for less, just want to get rid of them!

Thank you!!
Where did you buy them?

Are there any other platforms that people in Ibiza use for ticket resale? I posted them in Viagogo because that's the only international one I know (I'm in the US).

next time wait until the tickets are available on spotlight where you can cancel and refund them if your plans change :)

Put an add on the solomun fb event with a ticketwap link.

Im in ibz aug 5th but Solomun is not on my plan (unless having Derrick May or Laurent Garnier as the +1)
i had mates (3) that should go to Solomun, but they always buy tix the D day

At last u can sell them once in ibz or at Pacha doors.

as this party is very popular in ibz, if you get friendly with people around ur hotel ull easily succeed to sell them to people that trust you.

Pacha never ask ids so even with girly name , boys can buy your tix but people will be very suspiscious about the tickets
U juste have to say ,give the money first (if u sell it 50€ u ll have more chance to sell it) let one of ur mate close to me in case the tickets code don't work...

ps: Don't forget to ask how to be in the list for after party Saga at Heart, that what ill ask if seeing people in middle east clothes,Saga Staff (i should recognise some people even not knowing them)
at opening i heard people saying , let's go to the after party but didnt realise it was Saga after party (minds was really frozen :D) otherwise i ll lask Rami that day as i only ask for a selfie :oops: outside Heart that day

See you there ;)

i used to go to Saga Heart (2h00am) after Blue Marlin ibz but this year it will be more after Woomoon Cova santa (7pm-midnight)

Back