Self righteous post

what does it mean if you bump em up by £70 or £80 then??:lol:

what a shower of utter low-life b******s you all are :arrow:

sil, your losing me in words. "breaking hearts of people (who most likely cannot afford inflated prices) for fiscal gain", is shameful behaviour. all those who partake should have a long hard look at themselves.

sil, your losing me in words. "breaking hearts of people (who most likely cannot afford inflated prices) for fiscal gain", is shameful behaviour. all those who partake should have a long hard look at themselves.

sil, your losing me in words
What does it mean? it means I have missunderstood or it means you don't understand me? (It's a very honest question :oops: )

sil, your losing me in words
What does it mean? it means I have missunderstood or it means you don't understand me? (It's a very honest question :oops: )

sorry, no i meant you were losing me :lol:

never mind. im just getting into the spirit of the self-righteous post.

Tickets to entertainment events, be it sport, music or whatever are a luxury not a necessity.

What's the problem with supply and demand setting the price?

sorry, no i meant you were losing me :lol:

never mind. im just getting into the spirit of the self-righteous post.

I would never try to get tickets if I didn't think Barça has the opportunity to get to the final. But, if we don't arrive to the final and quoting Buckley: What's the problem with supply and demand setting the price? ;)

I would never try to get tickets if I didn't think Barça has the opportunity to get to the final. But, if we don't arrive to the final and quoting Buckley: What's the problem with supply and demand setting the price? ;)

Fact is fans of a particular team think that they are more deserving of tickets because they really, really want them. What other commodity would anyone expect that theory to be taken seriously about?

Fact is fans of a particular team think that they are more deserving of tickets because they really, really want them. What other commodity would anyone expect that theory to be taken seriously about?

Telettubie, please

(I'm feeling specially thick today, I think it's fourth time I've asked for an explanation :confused: )

Telettubie, please

(I'm feeling specially thick today, I think it's fourth time I've asked for an explanation :confused: )

Football fans think that their passion for their team is somehow more meaningful, when it's just another pastime. Fatphilb would presumably not think it unfair that the limited number of seats in a popular expensive restaurant go to people who are willing to pay ridiculous prices, just because he really, really likes good food.

Does that make sense?

Football fans think that their passion for their team is somehow more meaningful, when it's just another pastime. Fatphilb would presumably not think it unfair that the limited number of seats in a popular expensive restaurant go to people who are willing to pay ridiculous prices, just because he really, really likes good food.

Does that make sense?

Yeap, thanks :D

I really would be interested to hear a logical rational as to why a die-hard supporter of a team should get a ticket before a neutral, or slightly interested who is able and willing to pay twice as much for it.

I really would be interested to hear a logical rational as to why a die-hard supporter of a team should get a ticket before a neutral, or slightly interested who is able and willing to pay twice as much for it.

Because poetical justice (does this expression exist in englihs?)

whilst we're on topic, i got a couple for Kylie at MEN in jan if anyone is interested.:lol: :lol: :lol:

i love all my spotlight "reputations".:lol: :lol:

Does that make sense?

you sayin im fat??

Does that make sense?

this isnt what im talkin about.

not every legitimate fan of a band can justify paying £100+ for a ticket which should cost £30

eg. a 16 year old

scumbags

Back