Self righteous post

Robder

I'm a good boy.
I got through to the Kylie Wembley NYE ticket thing and was one click away from pressing 'purchase'.
Then I thought it might be bad karma as I hate pikeys that buy tickets and sell them on at a more expensive rate.
*pat on back for Rob*

I'm a good boy.
I got through to the Kylie Wembley NYE ticket thing and was one click away from pressing 'purchase'.
Then I thought it might be bad karma as I hate pikeys that buy tickets and sell them on at a more expensive rate.
*pat on back for Rob*

Eh?

Were you thinking about touting Grego-style? Or were you going to go?

Of course I wasn't going to go! :eek:

I was thinking of the profit margin.

Silly me, thinking that one of 'the gays' might go to a Kylie concert!

I think this property owning business has turned you into a bit of Delboy! (Trotter not Carter). What over get rich quick schemes have you got in the pipeline?:lol:

Good boy robder,

We want to get champions league final ticket cos barça is going to get through. If not, we are going to cheer up by selling the tickets

shocking silvia

done rob

resist the temptation of the dark side, touts are total utter scumbags

so long as you sell them on for face value ;)

We are trying to buy them not to get a benefit, we want to go to the final, but if barça oesn't arrive I doubt we sell them for face value, to be honest
And now you can call me whatever you want, but I would really like to see you with two of those tickets and getting offers aoubot 4890140173491023784 times it's fave value

i stand by my self rigtheousness. just cause everyone else is doing it doesn't make it right.

pet hate of mine. i can see where you are coming from, but people who sell on tickets for gigs and bump the price up by £30-40 are just scumbags

i stand by my self rigtheousness. just cause everyone else is doing it doesn't make it right.

pet hate of mine. i can see where you are coming from, but people who sell on tickets for gigs and bump the price up by £30-40 are just scumbags

Why are they scumbags? Every product is sold for a profit.

people who buy tickets at face value for the sole purpose of selling them on for large profit are scumbags

people who buy tickets at face value for the sole purpose of selling them on for large profit are scumbags

the thing is that I standed quite clear we want to go to the final. And the thing is that I find a bit "not nice" judging people and pointing them as "you are bad, look how good am I". Maybe I'm missunderstanding your words, but this is how it looks from my side

I can't remember the take that gate.
And I still think that Champions League should be played alwyas at Barça :lol:, biggest stadium in Europe and second biggest stadium in the world 8)

I can't remember the take that gate.
And I still think that Champions League should be played alwyas at Barça :lol:, biggest stadium in Europe and second biggest stadium in the world 8)

Grego was breaking the hearts of pop fans everywhere for fiscal gain.

Back