Self Catering or All Inclusive...

Ryanair and easyJet are pains for the 'added extras'

You have to pay to check in online on Ryanair... the problem is, you can only check in online!

Would def book earlier then later. We have booked flights for August to South of France and back in Jan they were about £40 each, we booked this month and they were £60 each now they are £120!! :eek:

If you know when you want to go, which in your case you seem to, then just snap up the flights before they creep up.

Hotels are easy and cheap to come by, plenty of options so just book them after.

Check put alpharooms, I booked via them last year and it was cheap as chips for a nice appartment on PDB.

The Dude (Ben) im waiting on about the hotel hasnt come to see me yet, so i know its the wrong way but il go back to the original plan and book all of it together through travel republic because im not that brave to do it seperate and the gf would kill me aswell :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
skyscanner

another vote for skyscanner.net it searches every company for you then you just book the cheapest one .. tip though I always put united kingdom to ibiza, because it will find cheapest airport also.. if you are flexible on dates you can select whole month in drop down list on calender, and it shows you price for every day..

Bump

sorry to revive this again...

Just would like to know what sort of hotel prices i should be looking at ?!

Spoke to Ben (the dude who knows the owner of....dam forgot the hotel now) today and he said he will call tomoz with a price, he said he charges 80 euros a night,which my reaction was :eek: then said but obviously over a week thats greatly reduced and that he gets an extra 20-30 quid / euros off anyway ;)

So what should us girls be looking at pay each ?!
2 rooms with 3 girls in each ?!

On low cost holidays they start from about £100 each for a week from the date you want, thats not including your flight though :)

Yeah but that would prob be San An in a well cheap hotel, go the website and you can see what sort of places they are, I was dead lucky I got 7 nights for 2 us on there in Playa den Bossa for £144, Thats end of May though :)

The hotel is The Mitjourn, funnily enough on here and blinding reviews and wicked location. Im jst used to snobby hotels :lol: so dont know prices really,and the fact im booking flights and this hotel seperate, no pressure Vicky :eek::lol:

Mitjorn is roughly £220pp a week for b&b through Spotlight (6 sharing 2 rooms), so that gives you something to go on.

what happend to passport to the sun, i found that a great programme with a great insight into ibiza and mallorca. shame thats not on anymore.

Back