Self Catering or All Inclusive...

well you should really have been booking by now.lots of places to stay.but its the flights you really need.bay would be best option for you.

how many is there of you.

depends which atp or hotel you pick in the bay.on how long its gonna take you to walk into san an town.(westend sunset strip).but the bay as a lot to offer as well.

Couldnt fault Malia, but for me it was tame....i was born to be in Ibiza i think :lol:

I did Ibiza for 2nd time and Malia in the same year, - completely different experiences.

I found San An to be just like all the party islands, Malia etc but away from that its just such an amazing place 8)

My georgraphy of the island isnt that great but i did keep reading on TA about people gettin boats over from san ann bay :confused: so was a bit put off...

haha i say this and jesus you should of seen the distance we had to walk in malia, that was loooooooooooooooooooong lol...then at the end of the hol we decided to get quads, that was a bad idea :rolleyes:

We stayed in the Bellamar in the bay, I cant remember how long it took to walk but it wasnt far in warm heat you get of an evening

The boat from san an bay is ok it takes 2 minutes, but ur gonna have to get loads of taxis anyway as theres not much in San An really

The boat from san an bay is ok it takes 2 minutes, but ur gonna have to get loads of taxis anyway as theres not much in San An really

I actually hated San Antonio - just reminded me of every other party island - brits abroad type thing, much preffered going further afield

There are good nights to be had in the West End if you don't have €40 to €50 euro to spend every day on a night out. Eden and Es Paradis are good fun, imho. There is plenty to do there.

I must get over to Space this year.

What are the prices beginning to look like for flights, Vic?

well you should really have been booking by now.lots of places to stay.but its the flights you really need.bay would be best option for you.

how many is there of you.

depends which atp or hotel you pick in the bay.on how long its gonna take you to walk into san an town.(westend sunset strip).but the bay as a lot to offer as well.

Eughhh i know, tell me about it, flights are increasing in price alot, starting to really piss me off having to wait, but it is what it is so cant be helped...

Theres 6 of, so want 2 rooms preferably.

Are there good, lively bars in the bay ?!

are you thinking of going clubbing as well.

try looking at the ibizamar apartments.enough for 4 girls to stay in one room.

I actually hated San Antonio - just reminded me of every other party island - brits abroad type thing, much preffered going further afield

which brings me back to my next point, i wanted to stay in PDB, Jet apartments to be precise, but no general vote was san ann coz of the cheaper bars etc...

can u get the sense im too nice and give in to easily to what the girls want :lol:

yes you would need two rooms then.you might have to pay a bit extra as some do cater for 4 people.
yes there are some nice bars eating places in the bay.pink panther is very popular run by sue.who posts info on this site.

best to look on travel republic and then google hotel.and may be read up a bit about it.ibizamar apartments. does have air con.

There are good nights to be had in the West End if you don't have €40 to €50 euro to spend every day on a night out. Eden and Es Paradis are good fun, imho. There is plenty to do there.

I must get over to Space this year.

What are the prices beginning to look like for flights, Vic?

I want an early flight and theyre like 230 atm :twisted:

are you thinking of going clubbing as well.

try looking at the ibizamar apartments.enough for 4 girls to stay in one room.

Has to be 3 in one and 3 in the other - jst the way the group works lol

Yeah were wanting to do pacha, es paradis and maybe one more

yes you would need two rooms then.you might have to pay a bit extra as some do cater for 4 people.
yes there are some nice bars eating places in the bay.pink panther is very popular run by sue.who posts info on this site.

best to look on travel republic and then google hotel.and may be read up a bit about it.ibizamar apartments. does have air con.

Trip advisor is the one 8)

well now you say pdb.jet as had a refit.nice huge complex all you need in one place.only gonna cost you a taxi from airport 11 euro.or depends when you go get the 10b bus from airport which is only down the road.

you could look at sal rossa atps.jet and sal rossa are right on the beach you know.

I don't like San An much it doesn't appeal to me, I went to Mambo for the first time last year and I thought it was nice but I expected it to be better, the west end was just as dirty as when I stayed there in 99. I prefer PDB you have all the beach bars and the massive beach, right on space and DC10s doorstep, right next to the town and about the same distance to amnesia that San An is, it's still a tourist area but I have many years ahead of me to stay in the hills and chill

Has to be 3 in one and 3 in the other - jst the way the group works lol

Yeah were wanting to do pacha, es paradis and maybe one more

If you gals are gonna come out with my lot one of the nights were both out there, come Cream. :)
We're doing water party on Friday too.

which brings me back to my next point, i wanted to stay in PDB, Jet apartments to be precise, but no general vote was san ann coz of the cheaper bars etc...

can u get the sense im too nice and give in to easily to what the girls want :lol:

I guess its good for the fact you can "haggle" on drinks and get pi55ed for not much - but then you will want to go elsewhere, and you can do that anywhere to be fair......well most party islands anyway.

Have a look at tramuntana apartments on Travel republic, it's where we are staying.
Two bedrooms, self catered. Incl flights for the four of us it's £350pp for two weeks.

It's listed under San An Bay, however

Beware Tramuntana in the middle of the season! Stayed there during a heatwave in July 2008 and it was horrendous. The Casa Maria across the road is my bolthole of choice.

Would recommend Casa Maria to anyone.

Back