See you later Adios Amigos

Beckiboo said:
Part of the fun about discussion boards is the rotation of people... old people leave, new people join. Others pop back for a moan every now and then etc etc :lol:

stale people stay etc etc :lol:

Leese said:
stale people stay etc etc :lol:

nowhere else to go

nowhere else would have me :cry: :lol:

(posting twice with this name but)

Can we get Derek Acorah to bring Fronty back from the wilderness?

Yay!!!! Kitty and Leese are back..8) 8) 8) 8)

Kitty - Kent? What happened to London??

Leese - how's the babies????

puppylover said:
Yay!!!! Kitty and Leese are back..8) 8) 8) 8)

Kitty - Kent? What happened to London??

Leese - how's the babies????

Kitty managed to get to London, she's no longer a Kent girl!!

My babies are huuuuuuuge, think we're going to have pups when Meeka grows up a little, can't wait, I shall be a nanny :lol:

Hows you little lady?

Morbyd said:
I guess my point is that people, especially our London contingent, shouldn't forget that there are people on here from other towns, cities and countries with different views, cultures and, especially, senses of humour. You're not better than they are, nor are they better than you. People need to show a bit of respect.

I completely agree. And if you can't show a bit of respect, then at least have some manners. Sometimes it really shocks me how some people on this board seem to enjoy being rude and walking all over others who are not a part of their "gang". :confused: Not my idea of good manners.

Peppermint said:
I completely agree. And if you can't show a bit of respect, then at least have some manners. Sometimes it really shocks me how some people on this board seem to enjoy being rude and walking all over others who are not a part of their "gang". :confused: Not my idea of good manners.

can you give me some examples of this "rudeness" and "walking all over people".:confused:

grego said:
can you give me some examples of this "rudeness" and "walking all over people".:confused:

Don't forget the cultural differences, grego.
I usually read on here that spanish are rude and unpolite but that's a matter of cultural differences, while and english would say: goodbye, have a nice then and enjoy your trip, I would say a short Adiós
Same with things that to me sound like personal agressions are taken as sarcasm and sarcasm is supposed to be healthy (I'm still not sure about it)

At the end of the day is what james said in this same post, there's a majority of brit people on here and as most majorities, sometimes people forget it's an international community with different sensitiveness

Leese said:
Kitty managed to get to London, she's no longer a Kent girl!!

My babies are huuuuuuuge, think we're going to have pups when Meeka grows up a little, can't wait, I shall be a nanny :lol:

Hows you little lady?

I am good thank you - head down at work and getting loads done so all going well....

Benson is still hanging on in there, he is walking sideways now as his back leg has gone a bit wobbly - its impressive to watch - its like he's drunk :lol: :lol: Still he's happy and generally still plodding on so that's a relief!!

How exciting? Grandmother Leese 8) - I'll be interested in adopting possibly!! Cant have too many dogs or shoes imo.......

Lovely to see you popping in again.... xxxxxx

Back