Security in IBIZA if war with IRAQ

jannica said:
I don't think there's any reason to change your plans because of war. My mom told me that I should consider the possibility that I might not be able to go to Europe this summer due to a war with Iraq. I said f**k that! No terrorist is going to scare me into changing any plans I have made because then they have won! :x I agree with ibiza-girlie that you could die any day in a car wreck or any number of other ways, so there's no point in living your life in fear of terrorism. I am going to live my life as though there is no danger, and then if I die, at least I will die doing what I really want to be doing. :D
Well said jannica, 10 of us are going for a bachelor party tomorrow to amsterdam and there's alot of tension, i can't be to worried because i fly every week for work being a consultant. I fly back to Atlanta on sunday and fly str8 to LA, so I can't be worried about this stuff and damn terrorists arent' gonna scare me and they[terrorists] better not f#$k with my plane.......and then ibiza this year...there's too many good things to look forward to not to fly :)
see you in ibiza
aug28-sep7.

nik

jannica said:
I agree Nik, too bad I won't be seeing you in Ibiza, I will be there the end of June. Have fun anyway! :D

I'll change my dates for you ;)

nik

My boyfriend and I are coming from the states the first weekend in August. We have discussed the possiblity of some kind of terrorist attack, yeah, it's possible, yeah people aren't happy with the American people right now, but that can't stop you from living your life.

I don't think that there will be a terrorist attack in Ibiza, I hope not, we want to enjoy our holiday the best we can. We'll be going to Amsterdam and Barcelona before hitting up Ibiza, in light of everything we can't wait for our trip!

I've got one saying that has been at the forefront of my mind lately, Be afraid, but don't live your whole life in fear of what might happen, it's too short.

My advice: Live your dreams, believe in fate and dont worry so much what the rest of world is doing cause life is too f***ing short anyway!!

I hear what you're saying dance4life, I feel the same way.

I haven't really been thinking about whether or not my vacation will be ruined, I'm going, and I can't wait to have an awesome time in Europe! I planned this trip fully aware of all risks associated with traveling to a foreign country, but I am willing to accept anything life has to throw at me :D I know that I will have an awesome time no matter what country I am from, I look like I am from Ireland anyways :D

Sorry I have to say this....BUT

F#$k THE FRENCH....THANK GOD WE'RE BOYCOTTING EVERYTHING FRENCH...SOME OF OUR LOCAL RESTAURANTS DUMPED ALL THEIR FRENCH WINES AND MARTEL AND OTHER CONGNACS.....WOOOOHOOOO SCREW EM......GOSH THEY PISS ME OFF

HOW MANY FRENCH DOES IT TAKE TO DEFEND FRANCE?

I DON'T KNOW IT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.......

I HAD TO DO IT SORRY
NIK

pacha4life said:
Sorry I have to say this....BUT

F#$k THE FRENCH....THANK GOD WE'RE BOYCOTTING EVERYTHING FRENCH...SOME OF OUR LOCAL RESTAURANTS DUMPED ALL THEIR FRENCH WINES AND MARTEL AND OTHER CONGNACS.....WOOOOHOOOO SCREW EM......GOSH THEY PISS ME OFF

HOW MANY FRENCH DOES IT TAKE TO DEFEND FRANCE?

I DON'T KNOW IT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.......

I HAD TO DO IT SORRY
NIK

:lol:

wine

now let's not be silly - there is no way, no waaaaaayyyyyyyy I am going to give up french wine for a prat like Bush - isn't it time for another American President assassination, one thing the yanks are pretty good at

A military ruler who came to power by defrauding the electorate via corrupt judges and shady family contacts creates an unjustified war to pump up his own ego and take revenge for his own father's humiliation.

In any other country than the USA, surely the citizens would be outraged rather than hollering their support.

(apologies to Michael Moore)

rustywoo said:
A military ruler who came to power by defrauding the electorate via corrupt judges and shady family contacts creates an unjustified war to pump up his own ego and take revenge for his own father's humiliation.

In any other country than the USA, surely the citizens would be outraged rather than hollering their support.

(apologies to Michael Moore)

Who is hollering their support for war here in the US :?: There are only from what I can see living everyday of my life here, are people hollering for no war. I think you have your ideas a little wrong on that one, 90% of the people I talk to on an everyday basis are pissed off that this war is happening and they believe in their hearts that this is not necessary and we don't want it. The only protests in support are protests supporting our troops who have no choice but to be on the front lines supporting America. Now maybe you should do the same thing since your very own country has troops fighting on the front lines.

Myself I think this is the worst thing, I can't believe that my life is going to be a nervous wreck because of what's going on.

maybe you're damned right then. the impression i get here in the uk is that, whilst most people here are against the war, the majority of americans are not.

my point about the stolen election still stands though

I don´t know what they think in USA, but the e-mail I´ve got a few days ago says a lot: Boycott French companies, boycott France, write your name down on the list where millions of american citizens have already written their names! What the f**k is this? They boycott France because, France doesn´t want war!? Is it normal?!

How can US be ruled by such an asshole? pacha4life has given me the answer.
:confused:
But you know what, worst thing is that in spain with more than 90% os the people against war, we let our recient-discovered-asshole prime minister led us to war.

PEACE ;)

(lets use bush, blair and aznar as fireworks in the 8th of augost) :D

Back