Secret Life of an Ibiza Worker

So good news - the ebook is almost complete!

Few questions for readers -

1) The book is about 25000 words (35 chapters) - what would you think a reasonable price to pay would be? (I'll send it free to anyone who can't afford it, I'm thinking a small amount of money!)
2) For those that read e-books, what would be your preferred method of buying the book? (paypal & emailed to you, Amazon ebooks etc)

1) The book is about 25000 words (35 chapters) - what would you think a reasonable price to pay would be? (I'll send it free to anyone who can't afford it, I'm thinking a small amount of money!)
2) For those that read e-books, what would be your preferred method of buying the book? (paypal & emailed to you, Amazon ebooks etc)

I'm in for 5 or 10. It's been a blast to read and I'm more than happy to help support.

Depending on the price, i'll be more than happy to cover the costs for anyone who isn't able to afford a copy. :)

I'm in for 5 or 10. It's been a blast to read and I'm more than happy to help support.

Depending on the price, i'll be more than happy to cover the costs for anyone who isn't able to afford a copy. :)
Would you be happy to pay via PayPal or similar and receive via email or want via a premium ebook reader? Genuinely interested and will need to pay a proof reader this next week as been doing 6 hours a day and head is now blown!! Can’t spot the errors anymore!!

Would you be happy to pay via PayPal or similar and receive via email or want via a premium ebook reader? Genuinely interested and will need to pay a proof reader this next week as been doing 6 hours a day and head is now blown!! Can’t spot the errors anymore!!

Sure! I typically use Venmo, that work for you? DM me your info and we can get it sorted.

I actually never read an ebook, i'm stuck in my paper ways! Do you have a preferred reader?

I like reading on a proper book app because it'll start where you left off etc, whereas a PDF doc wouldn't... but I'm gonna buy it either way so

Maybe fir now I will do a pdf book, I was thinking of putting it on amazon kindle but that may take a little longer.

Thank so for your interest again!

I've never had the need to do it myself, so not 100%, but I would think it's possible to add anchors into a .pdf somehow, so any readers could essentially jump quickly to different chapters and eliminate the inconvenience of scrolling to find where they last finished

Someone on here will know, I'm sure

Very easy to publish an ebook on Amazon. You also don't have to deal directly with buyers or payment.

Very easy to publish an ebook on Amazon. You also don't have to deal directly with buyers or payment.

You can adjust price whenever but Amazon take a % cut for doing most of the publishing donkey work for digital & print (tho they messed up the fonts on my paperback!) I learnt a few painful lessons there... Most books are over 60,000 words so might be worth checking their T&Cs. In terms of the marketing, goodreads might offer some useful advice. Or just market via a personal website and charge nominal price by paypal ?

You can adjust price whenever but Amazon take a % cut for doing most of the publishing donkey work for digital & print (tho they messed up the fonts on my paperback!) I learnt a few painful lessons there... Most books are over 60,000 words so might be worth checking their T&Cs. In terms of the marketing, goodreads might offer some useful advice. Or just market via a personal website and charge nominal price by paypal ?
I did a couple of illustrated children's books. It can be a pain in the ass working with margin and large print, but I assume she doesn't want to do anything too fancy.

Mine definitely less than 60k words.

Really enjoying the read. Brings back lots of memories from the seasons I did.
Would of been cool if you had included the names of bars and shops etc... helps to build the picture in your mind

Last edited:
Back