Secret Life of an Ibiza Worker

In a plot twist for you all, the guy who disappeared, who was the one (at the time!) messaged me a few days ago!
Did you reply?

I am loving your stories! How did i just start reading this thread...reminds me of my summers working there but mine was less wild and the other side of the island

Let me know when the book is out I will definitely buy

What happened with Nick? Or he is the one that messaged u days ago or was that Alex?

I cant wait for the next installment

Has anyone messaged you after reading this thread and realised who you are and that they are one of the people mentioned on here? I know you have changed the names of people, but I reckon a few would know it’s them after reading a few of the stories.

Sorry if this has already been asked.

It was Alex.

Might actually start finishing the story now as been made redundant again and change of life cirucmstances. Probably won't go for the publishing but I will post some more stuff soon fingers crossed!

Been Ibiza reminiscing lately with old friends, nobody knows about this story on here except maybe 1 or 2 people. If they read it they didnt realise. I did tell Alex in December though and screenshotted some bits to him. He was shocked but actually quite enjoyed it. Need to dig out the old hard drive that has the next bits on!

It was Alex.

Might actually start finishing the story now as been made redundant again and change of life cirucmstances. Probably won't go for the publishing but I will post some more stuff soon fingers crossed!

Been Ibiza reminiscing lately with old friends, nobody knows about this story on here except maybe 1 or 2 people. If they read it they didnt realise. I did tell Alex in December though and screenshotted some bits to him. He was shocked but actually quite enjoyed it. Need to dig out the old hard drive that has the next bits on!
I too have just been made redundant resulting in a lack of sleep the last couple of nights. Thanks for keeping me entertained for the last hour or two reading through your story - now eager for more!!

Have to say im 31 now and not doing a season in Ibiza will be one of my life's biggest regrets

I too have just been made redundant resulting in a lack of sleep the last couple of nights. Thanks for keeping me entertained for the last hour or two reading through your story - now eager for more!!

Have to say im 31 now and not doing a season in Ibiza will be one of my life's biggest regrets
What's stopping you now? Sounds like a perfect opportunity

What's stopping you now? Sounds like a perfect opportunity
So many reasons!:

31 is too old to do a season in the way id want to do it! Im still young in the mind and at heart but you cant deny a party season in ibiza is for people in their early to mid twenties!

Im settled down - been with the mrs nearly 10year wouldn’t/couldn’t do it without her!

We’re saving for a house or we were. Only met a mortgage advisor last week would you believe blissfully unaware of what was about to happen!

I would love to do it dont get me wrong but unfortunatly it just wont happen!

Back