Season 2014

as for working over there, it is very unlikely you'll get work until you go there, unless you have a job to go back to from the previous season.

IBIZA 2014

READY FOR A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE IN YOUR LIFE? Join My Holidaybeat.s.l (OCEANBEAT) for a summer job in IBIZA and make your dreams reality!

We are a young and successful event company on the magic Island IBIZA! My Holidaybeat S.L. (OCEANBEAT) is looking for highly motivated young people for the upcoming season2014

We are looking for several positions:

•Internship online marketing

•Internship event mgt.

•Internship accounting

•Sales professional and other jobs

Send your application to: info@oceanbeat.es

Our webste: http://www.oceanbeat-ibiza.com

Direct application or if you know someone who is interested in the job contact us on facebook: oceanbeat ibiza

OCEANBEAT IBIZA is looking for SALES PROMOTERS for the upcoming SUMMER SEASON 2014 in IBIZA!

OCEANBEAT IBIZA offers all-inclusive packages for a competitive price to the tourist market in order to make their best holiday possible! These all-inclusive packages are very popular in Ibiza as it covers all the needs of the customer, which is proven over many years. We offer the biggest and legendary all-inclusive BOATPARTIES from PLAYA DEN BOSSA to FORMENTERA.

Besides this we offer all-inclusive OFFICIAL PRE, AND AFTER PARTIES at the club @NIGHT in cooperation with all the biggest and famous clubs (Space, Pacha, Ushuaia, Privilige, DC-10, Zoo Project, Oceanbeach, and Amensia)

What will be your job as a SALES PROMOTER? (Minimum 6 weeks from: Mai till October)

To invite tourists on the beach, streets, bars, Hotels to OCEAN BEATS legendary events. This job is commission based and surrounded with a great working atmosphere as the sun is shining, the positive energy within the team, lots of bonuses to achieve, professional sales trainings are provided, accommodation is provided and many more!!

Does this sound interesting for you? Are you ready for an Ibiza summer season of your life? APPLY NOW!!!

TO APPLY send us your CV with two pictures (portrait and full body) and write us a motivation letter why you are the right one for this job and send it to the following email address: niek@oceanbeat.es

definitely do it mate, you won't regret it, as for tips, same as Stivi said above. Save as much money as you can, don't forget, when you're paying rent you'll need the rent plus another months rent upfront as a deposit. Money goes fast over there, very fast, I know a couple of people who left in June/July because they blew all their cash in the first month (some even before that). It is about €700+ for studio, but if you want to share with other workers, you can rent a room for around €300 per month, depending on where it is.
Job wise, just walk around all the bars etc asking for work, be careful of 'free trials' with a promise of a job at the end of it, I was conned with that one, doing three days of 'free trials' and when I asked about a residency was told "why should we pay a resident, when we have loads of DJ's coming in to play for free?".
Also don't expect to only play the music you want to play, I had to play Funky Flares (RIP) three nights a week to cover my rent, although it was owned by Eden at the time, so technically I was working for Eden ;) then I was able to play the music I love regularly at other places, V Club, Hush, Kanya etc.
It's hard work and sometimes you feel like you wanna get the next plane home, but the people you meet will be some of the best people you can meet, and Ibiza is the greatest place on earth.
With regards to the NIE card, you pick the forms up from the police station in Eivissa Town (near the McDonalds) take it to the bank to get stamped, this will cost you €10.20, or it did in 2012, then you take it back to the police station on the date you were given, and you get your card, it lasts for 5 years apparently, by the time I got my appointment, they had changed the rules saying everyone needed a contract to receive their card, so I didn't get mine. I am gonna look into getting it from a Spanish consulate as mentioned above, as that seems a lot easier.
Do you know if i apply for my NIE in the UK if i will have to return to the spanish consulate to pick it up after applying?

Do you know if i apply for my NIE in the UK if i will have to return to the spanish consulate to pick it up after applying?

Depending on where in the UK you live, you either have to visit Edinburgh or London. What you do is send the consulate an email, they will send you times you can have an appointment, you print off copies of the NIE form and another form (in duplicate), take it with you on the time and date you made the appointment, along with your passport and a copy of it, you pay them (in cash only), it's a little under £15 I think, depending on that days exchange rates. They then post it to Spanish Police, and you get it posted to you within two weeks.
So you only have to go to the consulate once.

http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consul...r-N.I.E-and-Certificate-of-non-residence.aspx this tells you how you go about applying.

You need to apply through Edinburgh if you live in the following:
  • Scotland and Scottish Islands
  • Northern Ireland
  • The following English counties:
    Cleveland, Cumbria, Durham, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, North Yorkshire, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear, West Yorkshire.

Could you tell me how many copies of the completed form I need to take ? Ive completed one by hand and have a photocopy of it. is that ok ?

you can either fill them in online and print them out, or print them out and write them in. You need to fill in two copies, don't photocopy one of them.

I'm leaving my job in the uk and moving to ibiza in may for the season after finally getting the balls to do it! :)

I seen a package from a company called ibiza intro that offers 1 months accom and a job amongst other things.

Is it best to take one of these packages or just get a flight and sort everything out once you get over ?

Don't trust them. They don't get you jobs, they set up trials (if your lucky!) walk the streets like everyone else and fun your own job. Book a week in a cheap hostel for when you arrive and start housemate and flat hunting straight away.

Don't trust them. They don't get you jobs, they set up trials (if your lucky!) walk the streets like everyone else and fun your own job. Book a week in a cheap hostel for when you arrive and start housemate and flat hunting straight away.

I thought that, thanks for the reply ;)

Hey everybody! Does anyone have experience with selling tickets for boat parties? If yes, write what is it like :D

yes I do. I have worked for a boat party in Ibiza for 2 years and this will be my third season for the same company. It's the same as any ticket selling job, you get out of it what you put in. If you think you will sell tickets sat in your apartment then you won't make money. If your out and about talking to as many potential customers then the tickets will start to sell. We will be putting information out about our recruitment days very soon. If you want any more info like commission etc send me a private message.

Heading out 10th june and gonna sort my NIE at the embassy out next week. Does anyone know if you can just rock up there or do you need an appointment?

Tried ringing but no one ever answer the phone!

try emailing them? Its seems to be quite a hassle getting it sorted this year from what we're hearing.

Been emailing them and have gotted some strange replies such as you need a copy of your employment contract....lol que??

According to this http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consul...r-N.I.E-and-Certificate-of-non-residence.aspx

you need a written proof of why you need an NIE number...again, what is this exactly?

Has anyone managed to get an NIE number from the UK for the 2014 season yet?

Just heard today that the London Consulate have stopped giving out NIE numbers due to high demand and you need proof of employment for them to give you one. Any truth in this ?

Just heard today that the London Consulate have stopped giving out NIE numbers due to high demand and you need proof of employment for them to give you one. Any truth in this ?

I was about to post this exactly.

Rang them and the woman said you need a contract of employment before you can have one.

Now apparently the rule has changed this year, and you only have a 9 day window to provide your employer with an NIE number, as opposed to a 3 month window previously.

Not sure what this will imply in terms of people getting contracted work this year!

Surely this would mean that employers would have no choice but to hire people in their bars etc. who don't have an NIE due to large a number of people not having one or being able to get one.

Back