Scariest films !!

NITEFLY said:
not scary just creepy
Mostly true, but the feeling of suspense is held pretty well throughout the movie. There's also a popcorn-spilling jolt of fear or two.

The Grudge 2 jap version...that is scary!

and horror films never scared me till I watched that....find it at your peril!

gecko2 said:
Signs.

The bit were an 8ft alien is first caught on camera walking past an alley in South America sends a real shiver down my spine.

that got me the first couple of times as well :eek:

That girls face in the cupboard near the beginning of 'The Ring' was a little :eek:

Had to rewind that one a couple of times.

sexylady said:
yeah was a bit of a shocker :) the ring 2 is coming out aint it :)

Dunno.

Should be good, i love films like this.

P.S. I still find 'The Shining' quite disturbing, especially when he'd been typing the same line over and over and over :twisted:

The Thing
Blair Witch (the first time)
Dont Look Now
Salems Lot
The Shining

And most good Asian horror eg
A Tale Of 2 Sisters
The Grudge
Ring
Dark Water
Audition
Phone

Most of the above have either been remade or are about to be remade into western versions, the latest being Dark Water.

Drew said:
P.S. I still find 'The Shining' quite disturbing, especially when he'd been typing the same line over and over and over :twisted:

I love this film :D
I don't like traditional terror films where everything is more or less predictable and you just jump in your sit, but disturbing ones, like The Shining, The Others or Tessis are my fav ones.

Beckiboo said:
I've learnt from experience now that horror films really arent my forte... :(

Me too, everything scares me so I don't watch horror films any more. The last one I saw was The Ring and it's horrible! I had to wake Scott up during the night to come with me to the toilet because I was too scared to go on my own :rolleyes: . I'm a sensitive soul. :lol:

The storyline sounds pretty stoopid.

However, both the Predator(1) and Alien(s) films rocked!

glasgow-chick said:
Event Horizon was horrible. I made my boyf at the time leave the cinema with me half way thru as I couldn't cope with it. :oops:

i know what you mean,it was bloody terrible!

Back