Scariest films !!

S

*Saffy*

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What film never fails to make you :eek: ? ? ? ?

Poltergeist for me ! Hollie and I are going to sit and have a horror fest tonight as Mike is late ...

No film scares me really.Some might make me jump but none are actually scary.IT scared the bejesus out of me when i was younger though.

puppylover said:
KarlosHx said:
Blare Witch Project :eek:

Ditto - still scares me now (but I like being scared tho!)

Snap! I love it when a film shits me up! :eek:

I think it's so scarey when they're just running in the dark screaming, I just imagine that it's me.

Tesis.

I really recomend it, it's Amenabar first film, nothing to see with the traditional terror film but really really good.

Signs.

The bit were an 8ft alien is first caught on camera walking past an alley in South America sends a real shiver down my spine.

So called Horror movies being made lately are lame!

they just fail to have the element of scaryness its all to predictable..

Leese said:
when a stranger calls used to make me poop my pants :eek:

Oooh thats a great film! Me and my friend watched it when we were babysitting years ago and the phone rang in the middle of it - never been so scared! :eek:

gecko2 said:
Signs.

The bit were an 8ft alien is first caught on camera walking past an alley in South America sends a real shiver down my spine.

That's weird - I thought exactly the same thing, but no one agreed with me!

gecko2 said:
Signs.

You big wimp! That is the lamest film EVER :rolleyes: And I'm a real baby when it comes to horror ;)

Knifey_Spoony said:
No film scares me really.Some might make me jump but none are actually scary.IT scared the bejesus out of me when i was younger though.

Ohhhh dont even get me started on this film. It literally ruined my sleep pattern from the ages of about 7-18 :eek: :( I watched it first when I was about 7, scared the life out of me for weeks and weeks after that. Then I stupidly watched it again when I was about 13 thinking now I was older I could take it!! Scared me sh1tless again :( = no sleep.

Then when I was 17, me and Jon went to a Halloweed special underground rave, and the b@st@rds were only playing this on a massive screen in the main room :eek: :( So of course, that meant another few weeks sleeping with the light on :evil:

I've learnt from experience now that horror films really arent my forte... my friends went to watch White Noise on Saturday and I had to turn them down because I just knew I'd be too scared :(

Back