- San Jose gets tough on illegal activities -

did they apply for licenses? were they not granted?

Why can no one else get this golden ticket of a license?

Sorry. Maybe a combined all encompassing thread about party/venue shutdowns across the island.
both threads are in the "ibiza parties and clubs" forum so are easy to spot... that way we don't mix things up as they're totally differents stories!

This crack down remind me some years ago when they shut down bora bora and dc10 for the sale problem
correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't the bb, dc and amnesia shut downs drug related?!

Isn't this all pretty damn straight f**king forward! I mean we all love to start flying the anti-government flag and the "evil authorities", but these beach-bar muppets have a license to sell fantas, coffee and play background music........ instead they stick two fingers up, invite Guys Gerber, Andrea Oliva, Solomun and any other high profile DJ and play music through a 50,000 Watt Speakers...... and then wonder why people notice them doing this and wonder why they get shut down?

both threads are in the "ibiza parties and clubs" forum so are easy to spot... that way we don't mix things up as they're totally differents stories!

correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't the bb, dc and amnesia shut downs drug related?!
Not sure about the years but around 2004,2005 the council shut down borabora and dc10 in september because they didn't have the right licence. few years later yes they close the same one for drug problem + amnesia for 1 month ( june) and if i remember well they never let dc10 re-open that year except for the closing .

Isn't this all pretty damn straight f**king forward! I mean we all love to start flying the anti-government flag and the "evil authorities", but these beach-bar muppets have a license to sell fantas, coffee and play background music........ instead they stick two fingers up, invite Guys Gerber, Andrea Oliva, Solomun and any other high profile DJ and play music through a 50,000 Watt Speakers...... and then wonder why people notice them doing this and wonder why they get shut down?

nail...head.

greg: amnesia/bb never got shut for license problems AFAIK. dc10 yes, but not just because of that.

these beach-bar muppets have a license to sell fantas, coffee and play background music........ instead they stick two fingers up, invite Guys Gerber, Andrea Oliva, Solomun and any other high profile DJ and play music through a 50,000 Watt Speakers....
Yes , Ibiza routine , always Breaking the law!

nail...head.

greg: amnesia/bb never got shut for license problems AFAIK. dc10 yes, but not just because of that.
Stivi, i'm not the best writer in English. But i never said Amnesia , just dc10 ;-) BB had to closed 2 times. The First one was in september around 2004,2005 was sure was for not Having the right licence but you Know better than I and the second one same Time as dc10 and Amnesia but for drug problem which is completly different

Not sure about the years but around 2004,2005 the council shut down borabora and dc10 in september because they didn't have the right licence. few years later yes they close the same one for drug problem + amnesia for 1 month ( june) and if i remember well they never let dc10 re-open that year except for the closing .
Dc10 was in 2007 and I remember this as it was around my stag do and I was sweating cos I based my whole trip around dc10 . Fortunately for me it was open for the Monday we was there (mid June I think ) and what a day it was , we started at 9 in the morning went on until about 1am and even ended up getting a lift back to our hotel by cirillo . Never been so mashed up in my life .:confused:
Good times !

Bought my flight for amnesia and circo closing
Flight cancelled one week before
Circo reopened one year later the day of the closing (on a tuesday with the che guevara flyer)
With the famous legend of the fine paid by VR46

Last edited:
I'm just back from 2,5 weeks Ibiza and this was my biggest disappointment: not one decent free beach party in this period...!!!! :evil:

Last edited:
... and after carl cox's closing after, another one at mar y sal:

12046736_10207368557803387_4255849564843312594_n.jpg

Back