San Antonio, what can be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should put a plaque up commemorating when our mate Tommy was gone from the table for no more than 5 mins, and came back shoeless, barechested and walletless. On return home his bank statement, showed he'd used his card in a strip/clip joint and paid 400 euros and then his card has been used to take out 400 euros in cash. All in the space of 5mins.......
ouch! explain that one

I think they should put a plaque up commemorating when our mate Tommy was gone from the table for no more than 5 mins, and came back shoeless, barechested and walletless. On return home his bank statement, showed he'd used his card in a strip/clip joint and paid 400 euros and then his card has been used to take out 400 euros in cash. All in the space of 5mins.......
that sort of performance deserves a statue centre stage on the round about replacing the Egg?

U have to be in really messy state :eek: to get pickpocketed, i've seen so many young brits get robbed and walk away ?‍♂️ (exception with mates getting messy, it was hard, to persuade him (no name dropping ?) that some hooker gonna empty his flat, if letting her enter ? , if u get messy in ibz, u take lot of risks to get robbed, if not taking precautions such hidden pockets or having mates watching after you. )

the worst is the gang of lucky lucky women and those bracelets, whilst on the beach other year seen some lass getting one whilst another of the women was stood behind going through her bag broad day light we shouted over to her to interrupt it.. cant knock anyone for going over and trying to make their bits and do their thing if they are struggling but thieves should have their hands cut off

U have to be in really messy state :eek: to get pickpocketed, i've seen so many young brits get robbed and walk away ?‍♂️ (exception with mates getting messy, it was hard, to persuade him (no name dropping ?) that some hooker gonna empty his flat, if letting her enter ? , if u get messy in ibz, u take lot of risks to get robbed, if not taking precautions such hidden pockets or having mates watching after you. )

Sometimes people get thrown off their guard by the Ibiza vibe, youve spent all day chilled, watching a nice sunset, drinks are flowing, strangers chatting then you forget there are some dodgy characters about.

Had to pretty much drag my usually sensible mate from chatting to some dodgy guys near the cash machine at bottom of west end once, I spotted they were getting closer and closer and isolating me away from him, making random small talk, waiting for his turn in the queue and his Wallet to come out. They turned their backs to me and as soon as started to say 'come on mate lets go' they got all angry like 'why you in a hurry' and he was just like 'I need to get some cash out' all oblivious :spank::spank::spank:

Disagree,very easy to get pick pocketed in rammed clubs. Especially Space main room, you wouldn’t even feel it

He does wander off in states.
On a similar vein , a mate of ours wandered off one evening after we'd encamped on the roasting hot seats of Joe Spoons terrace all afternoon. Turns out he decided to have a solo drink elsewhere on the west end. He also lost or possibly gave away his phone. After a couple of hours wandering round looking for us for a bit he managed to start talking to some locals and explained he had no phone and couldnt find his mates. They kindly invited him in to use their landline , but he couldnt remember any of the lads phone numbers, so he rang the only number he knew off by heart. His dads pub in Liverpool. He gets his dad on the line, and manages to get one of the lads numbers.

"Ive been looking for yers for ages...Im in a local house on the landline, where are yers?"

"......Sat outside Joe Spoons"

???

Not a JS story but still funny

I first went to Ibiza just me and one of my best mates in 03, following year we went back as an 8. 6 lads and 2 girls Another one of my best mates came and it was his first time abroad and on a plane

he had 1000 euros for the week in cash and went out with all the money in his pocket the dinlow. we landed and went straight to Bar M. After a few hours 6 of us headed back to room as was late and 2 lads stayed out. Woke up a good few hours later and one of the lads had returned but not our mate Steve. This was 7 hours later now at about 9am. Friends were out looking but no luck, he didn’t have a fone etc and no idea of the island, after a few more hours we was on the balcony and just see him wandering about, went down and grabbed him. He was a right mess just in shorts and flip flops.

said all he could remember was being told to wait by a lamp post while our other mate went off on the back of a scooter to sort some bits.

next thing he remembered was waking up in a shithole room, shorts round his ankles with condom on his cock, he said he remembered massive clown like feet and frizzy hair, also loads of bugs on the floor. Said he quickly f***ed off and spent hours walking about lost. Money gone obviously

we all sorted him out for the rest of the holiday

7 years later on another trip To the island he did the same again. Incredible really. We think it was the strip club that was up near the Hostal Anibal

sadly he passed away in 2014 and it was pretty life changing for all of us. 34 is far to young to go.

crazy memories of him in Ibiza tho

On a similar vein , a mate of ours wandered off one evening after we'd encamped on the roasting hot seats of Joe Spoons terrace all afternoon. Turns out he decided to have a solo drink elsewhere on the west end. He also lost or possibly gave away his phone. After a couple of hours wandering round looking for us for a bit he managed to start talking to some locals and explained he had no phone and couldnt find his mates. They kindly invited him in to use their landline , but he couldnt remember any of the lads phone numbers, so he rang the only number he knew off by heart. His dads pub in Liverpool. He gets his dad on the line, and manages to get one of the lads numbers.

"Ive been looking for yers for ages...Im in a local house on the landline, where are yers?"

"......Sat outside Joe Spoons"

???
It can be a bit of a maze around there in the heat of an afternoon..

I'm just going to get some beers turns into Jason Bourne meets The Krypton Factor on acid...
I think these kind of things happen to all of us at some point.

I was at Defected last year on my first night. I gave my mate my phone to 'keep it safe' and left him never to return. I think i looked for him for quite a while but i imagine he was still in the same spot whilst i was just going dancefloor to dancefloor... The first memory i have back again is sitting next to egg roundabout chatting to everyone walking by and bringing them over to join and telling them i must have been pickpocketed, as i have nothing left in my pockets. At about 6/6:30am I went to hotel reception and got a new key card and went in to my room to find my stuff sat on my bedside table and my mate asleep :cool:

I think these kind of things happen to all of us at some point.

I was at Defected last year on my first night. I gave my mate my phone to 'keep it safe' and left him never to return. I think i looked for him for quite a while but i imagine he was still in the same spot whilst i was just going dancefloor to dancefloor... The first memory i have back again is sitting next to egg roundabout chatting to everyone walking by and bringing them over to join and telling them i must have been pickpocketed, as i have nothing left in my pockets. At about 6/6:30am I went to hotel reception and got a new key card and went in to my room to find my stuff sat on my bedside table and my mate asleep :cool:

I can relate to this ?

I’ve put myself through some similar scenarios.

At the time:

Me to myself - ‘this is a good idea’

The next day:

Me to myself - ‘this was indeed, not a good idea’

??‍♂️

I can relate to this ?

I’ve put myself through some similar scenarios.

At the time:

Me to myself - ‘this is a good idea’

The next day:

Me to myself - ‘this was indeed, not a good idea’

??‍♂️
I've been pickpocketed before so it was probably me realising i was gonna be f***ed and worried i'd have it taken so gave it away, which whilst not too logical at least was aware of my state. I have a safe place for my phone though so i dunno why i did it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back