San Ant or PdB

Only took 7 trips to realise this though.....SLOW :p

I always wanted to stay in Playa Den Bossa but because I went in big groups alot of people wanted to stay in San An. Now ive stayed there ill never stay in San An again. We stayed in the Sal Rossa last year right on the beach. Cant wait to get back this year! :)

San An has alot more there than PDB does, But if you want to avoid most the drunks then go stay in PDB, I don't mind staying in San An that much as long as its a decent hotel a bit out the way and i'll usually not wonder into many of the bars in the west end!

Id say San An has more restaurants and tacky bars down the west end but apart from the Sunset bars there isnt really much to do in San An in the daytime that im interested in. I dont like going the beach there because its not very nice. PDB you have got Bora Bora starting at 4pm everyday aswell as all the other parties going on at the other beach bars. If I was to stay in San An it would be in the Bay again

The small beach down by Golden Buddha and Kanya is a million times better than the proper San An beach, forget its name. I think a lot of people have bad things to say about San An because they haven't actually explored it fully. On the fringes there are so many nice restaurants and small bars.

is this the little beach you mean

xapc3n.jpg

It's called Es Caló d'es Moro. Post-clubbing morning swimming bay ... fairly deep and noticeably cooler than many other spots in the morning so always a good wake-up call ;)

Caló d'es Moro is my beach of choice in San Antonio, and if you are willing to walk a further ten minutes you get to Cala Gracioneta beach, beautiful coved beach.

cala-gracioneta-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Caló d'es Moro is my beach of choice in San Antonio, and if you are willing to walk a further ten minutes you get to Cala Gracioneta beach, beautiful coved beach.

cala-gracioneta-2.jpg

Yes, Cala Gracioneta tis a lovely beach, and my fav (even with the elderly nudists!). Would say its a little longer than an extra 10min walk though... unless you know of a better route than i do!

its at the back of the fiesta hotel tanit.in cala gracio.once you see the hotel on the right walk round to the back ok.look left you will see a atp.thats stuck in the middle set back.,the first place i stopped in 82.anyway its at the back of that block,down a path bit rocky.but nice

Think yourself lucky you don't live in Shropshire. Father killing his three children right on your doorstep, and then jumping off a cliff himself on Monday - lovely! :confused:

Make that five.

Another murder today, this time only three roads away.

Bournemouth is the new Beirut

Another 23 murdered in Playa Den Bossa over the weekend. Sad times indeed.

San Antonio however won the Gardens in Bloom competition for the 10th year running.

Think yourself lucky you don't live in Shropshire. Father killing his three children right on your doorstep, and then jumping off a cliff himself on Monday - lovely! :confused:

I live in Milton Keynes, and 2 nights ago some poor man in his twenties got f**ing gang rapped by a group of MEN!!:eek::cry:

Poor sod, really feel for him. :cry::cry:

This all occurred about 2 mins walk away from our house!:eek:

We don't normally get trouble like that in our estate, just your normal car theft etc.
So i guess it can happen anywhere.

I went to Ibiza for the first time also, i asked the same question and opted for San Ann and glad i did, but only because it was my first trip - so next time i am more than likely going to stay over at pdb...

Like people have said pdb is a bus ride away or taxi if your lazy like we were :lol:

I personally loved pdb and the atmosphere :D Yea the whole 'bora bora' thing isnt for everyone but you should at least experience it, we head over there on a sunday afternoon, drank on the beach till it got dark and headed down to space - one of my fave days, apart from the girls moaning :rolleyes:

So i would say San An seeing its your first time and make sure you have AT LEAST 100euro a day

Back