San Ant or PdB

hey guys,

its my first time to Ibiza, so im kinda confused on where should i stay. im not sure of i should stay in San Ant or PdB. :rolleyes:

any suggestions ?:?:

Thanks

ok i';ve been going multi times a year since 82.but first timers i would say san an.but get out to other resorts like pdb and see what you think.a matter of weighing things up etc.clubs .money.what your really want from a holiday.
its only two bus rides away to either resort.done in less than an hour.if you time buses right.one bus to ibizatown from san an 20mins.15 mins from pdb.or you could walk it.

keep asking questions is best thing.when you going?.

ok i';ve been going multi times a year since 82.but first timers i would say san an.but get out to other resorts like pdb and see what you think.a matter of weighing things up etc.clubs .money.what your really want from a holiday.
its only two bus rides away to either resort.done in less than an hour.if you time buses right.one bus to ibizatown from san an 20mins.15 mins from pdb.or you could walk it.

keep asking questions is best thing.when you going?.

Thanks for the reply. Well most of my holiday would love to spend it at the beach n .clubbing. aren't most of clubs in playa den bossa ?

I'll be goin on 29th of Aug for a week.

Thanks again.

25 gonna celebrate my bday there :D

There is always San An / PDB debate on here.

You may fall in that inbetween stage depending on your likes and dislikes.

I would take a stab at San An to be honest, you have Eden and Es Paradis, sunset strip (commercial and less commercial) and the clubs at San Rafeal 10 mins away by internal combustion engine.

There is always San An / PDB debate on here.

You may fall in that inbetween stage depending on your likes and dislikes.

I would take a stab at San An to be honest, you have Eden and Es Paradis, sunset strip (commercial and less commercial) and the clubs at San Rafeal 10 mins away by internal combustion engine.

well, if i were to stay in San An. any ideas on where to stay.. and what are the prices of drinks at the pubs over there ?

cheers.

PDB is a feckin dump, get yourself in and out of there as quickly as possible when out of the clubs. Stay in San Antonio.

PDB is a feckin dump, get yourself in and out of there as quickly as possible when out of the clubs. Stay in San Antonio.[/QUO

When soon the money gets spent on pdb,it will look better.san an as had a lot spent on it.even new pavement area all through the west end a few years ago.

Playa D'en Bossa is not a dump at all. It's an amazing place and you'll love Bora Bora. However I tend to agree, that for your first trip it has to be San Antonio really.

San An is a really nice place if you stay away from the West End (unless hammered) and when you get 'the Ibiza bug' you can consider PdB in 2013 8)

Playa D'en Bossa is not a dump at all. It's an amazing place and you'll love Bora Bora. However I tend to agree, that for your first trip it has to be San Antonio really.

San An is a really nice place if you stay away from the West End (unless hammered) and when you get 'the Ibiza bug' you can consider PdB in 2013 8)

i think im gonna stay for 3 nites in PdB and 4 nites @San Ant, guess its better this way. im defo gonna go there in 2013 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
i prefer pdb. nice beachbars, restaurants are good, borabora, ushuaia, delano, plastic, tantra and many more bars for starting, end up in space or san raf (11€ / taxi). people there are "ok" - less hammered as in san an i guess...

but: its expensive!

Back