San Ant or PdB

i prefer pdb. nice beachbars, restaurants are good, borabora, ushuaia, delano, plastic, tantra and many more bars for starting, end up in space or san raf (11€ / taxi). people there are "ok" - less hammered as in san an i guess...

but: its expensive!

thats good to hear. what's expensive exactly ? are we talking abt drinks and restaurants? and how much would it cost for a drink in a bar in pdb ?

San Antonio is a dump in my opinion. The beach is horrible. Only good thing about it is sunset bars. Stayed San An my first 6 times in Ibiza and stayed in PDB last year and its well better. Went to San An for 1 night to watch sunset and couldnt wait to get back to PDB. San An is full of pissed kids . PDB nice long beach, bora bora, sands bar etc. Space, Waterpark, close to Ibiza Town. PDB wins in every department in my opinion .

San Antonio is a dump in my opinion. The beach is horrible. Only good thing about it is sunset bars. Stayed San An my first 6 times in Ibiza and stayed in PDB last year and its well better. Went to San An for 1 night to watch sunset and couldnt wait to get back to PDB. San An is full of pissed kids . PDB nice long beach, bora bora, sands bar etc. Space, Waterpark, close to Ibiza Town. PDB wins in every department in my opinion .

Only took 7 trips to realise this though.....SLOW :p

Bora Bora soars to 15Euros for a vodka redbull once you get into late afternoon/evening territory (forget the cut-off time when the drinks prices change). Or at least that's what it cost last year - I haven't been this year at all.

Very expensive once you add in hospital costs.

:lol:

Are you on ketamine?

Are you on ketamine?

048a314b-d2f4-4427-9a9a-587a6d2276c0.jpg

Bora Bora soars to 15Euros for a vodka redbull once you get into late afternoon/evening territory (forget the cut-off time when the drinks prices change). Or at least that's what it cost last year - I haven't been this year at all.

:lol:
thts damn expensive, thanks for the tip anyways.

It is 6 euros for a beer (Jara of San Miguel or bottle) which is the same price as Cafe Mambo in Sant Antoni.

This price seems to be standard.

(awaits replies of drink prices elswhere;))

6€ it isn't that expensive. I thought it would be like 10€ then we gonna have a problem. Lol::p

Anyways. Thanks mate.

You should check out the party calendar see what nights you are hitting and go from there. If you are doing more of space, dc10, ibiza town amnesia etc go with pdb. If you are going to Eden and es paradis (rofl) ibiza rocks then San an is the one. A day trip to San an to see the sunset is enough for me. Pdb beach is massive and u have space and dc10 on your doorstep

No one has really answered the question though, why is Playa Den Bossa so $hit?

The people that think it is sh1t should really answer that one. I don't really know what is so great about San Antonio myself? The west end is absolutely hanging. If the new pavements are the only draw then that says it all :/ But why people get so defensive and beg people to stay in the place that they choose is hilarious. I stayed in San an once and have stayed in pdb about 14 times other areas are nice but quiet. I would go to San an bay for my wedding but for clubbing I stay in pdb as I save much more on taxis plus the beach is huge. It's pointless listening to people on here with regards to the pdb/ San an argument as there is little give or take they are like lions defending their territory. Go to the place that is closest to the majority of nights out you will have and take into account whether the beach matters or not. If you want to stay somewhere glamorous and/or beautiful neither San an nor pdb will do to be fair!

Did you know that PDB has a murder rate higher than Bogota in Colombia?

San Antonio has a similar rate to Dorset, no murders since records began.

Let me know where the murder hotspots are in pdb and I'll be sure to avoid them. I always thought that fiesta hotel laundry building looked a bit dodgy mind...

Did you know that PDB has a murder rate higher than Bogota in Colombia?

San Antonio has a similar rate to Dorset, no murders since records began.

I live in Dorset and there has been four murders within two miles of my home in the past 3 years.

You should check out the party calendar see what nights you are hitting and go from there. If you are doing more of space, dc10, ibiza town amnesia etc go with pdb. If you are going to Eden and es paradis (rofl) ibiza rocks then San an is the one. A day trip to San an to see the sunset is enough for me. Pdb beach is massive and u have space and dc10 on your doorstep

yeah mate. gonna stick with PdB for the beach and for clubs. defo gonna pay San Ant a visit for a couple of times to check it out.

thanks.

Back