Samuel L. Jackson: Honorary Irishman

Jonny68

Wouldn't the first time our "neighbours" have tried to claim one of ours as their own,what a bimbo that Kate Thornton is anyway
:spank:;)

KATE THORNTON: Now lets talk about Colin because in the UK he’s become the man of the moment.

SAMUEL L.JACKSON: Really? Only in the UK?

KT: Well everywhere but we kind of claim him as our own because he’s from Ireland.

SLJ: You can’t claim him because he’s from Ireland.

KT: Well we do because it’s close by. (laughter)

SLJ: Ok. That’s the source of all the conflict over there. You people always claiming the Irish as yours. We got a little problem just like that here called slavery but that’s ok we don’t need to talk about that so lets go. (more laughter)

KT: Well Colin is a very well paid slave.

SLJ: Ok good.

KT: As are you.

SLJ: Yeah all right.

KT: What did you know about him before you came to work with him on this project?

SLJ: I knew he was a hot, young, Irish actor who was good looking and I talked to a couple of people about him. I talked to Bruce about him and I talked to some script supervisors that had worked with him on a couple of things and they all loved him.

KT: So you checked him out?

SLJ: Yeah.

It's about that bimbo kate Thornton asking Samuel L Jackson about Colin Farrell and trying to claim him as being British when he is clearly not, nothing to get too wound up about although this type of thing has happened a few times over the years.

Colin farrell is a ****ing ****e Boyzone reject.

Samuel Jackson has all the acting range of an empty canoe.

And you are a penis of the highest order for bringing this up and pretending your're some kind of fcking Irish frreedom fighter.

Considering you claim half the football league as your own, a harmless comment of support from kate thornton and you try to make a political statement out of it.

Grown up or **** off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colin farrell is a ****ing ****e Boyzone reject.

Samuel Jackson has all the acting range of an empty canoe.

And you are a penis of the highest order for bringing this up and pretending your're some kind of fcking Irish frreedom fighter.

Considering you claim half the football league as your own, a harmless comment of support from kate thornton and you try to make a political statement out of it.

Grown up or **** off.

you sad sad person, anger management course for you i reckon.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should try gaining some personality instead of trying to find an identity through your allegience to various football teams or by rejoicing in your political pettiness.

Moron.

You should try gaining some personality instead of trying to find an identity through your allegience to various football teams or by rejoicing in your political pettiness.

Moron.

I've more personality than the likes of you will ever have.

And you my friend need to calm down and consider attenting an anger management course getting so wound up over something clearly posted as not to be taken too seriously :rolleyes:, your not even fcuking English anyway,fool.

thing is, i ain't wound up, I just think you're ridiculous.

what do you mean i'm not English?

Look, "Celtic football club is about the fans, without the fans there is no club" is not profound, it is a nothing statement which could be applied to any club in the world.

just so you know....

thing is, i ain't wound up, I just think you're ridiculous.

what do you mean i'm not English?

Look, "Celtic football club is about the fans, without the fans there is no club" is not profound, it is a nothing statement which could be applied to any club in the world.

just so you know....

Look son ive had enough of your petty and juvenile comemnts,now your scraping the barrel talking about my signature so ill leave you to it.:rolleyes:

Wouldn't the first time our "neighbours" have tried to claim one of ours as their own,what a bimbo that Kate Thornton is anyway
:spank:;)

a bit cheeky given the number of "Irishmen" Jack Charlton gave caps to
having been to Dublin and drank guiness there, i must have been more qualified than some

However i regret being so abrupt to Johnny, deserved as i felt it was, as it achieves nothing.

Having lived on both sides of the water (Irish Sea) I can see the plainly ridiculous and ignorant nature of KT's comments (assuming she wrote them).

However, the relevance of this on an Ibiza forum is pretty minimal, therefore given the predominantly UK bias of forum members I can only assume that it was posted here in order to agitate and antagonise.

You bored Jonny?

Having lived on both sides of the water (Irish Sea) I can see the plainly ridiculous and ignorant nature of KT's comments (assuming she wrote them).

However, the relevance of this on an Ibiza forum is pretty minimal, therefore given the predominantly UK bias of forum members I can only assume that it was posted here in order to agitate and antagonise.

You bored Jonny?

Forgive me if im wrong jamster but isn't this forum "clubbing OPEN CHAT" i didn't post this to antagonise anyone, it wasn't supposed to be taken so seriously, i merley pointed out the fact that some people do indeed have a brass neck to assume things like this Kate Thornton has about Colin Farrell.

If you like ill start a controversial subject about Ireland, how about the Catholic Church and sex abuse and the subsequent cover up over the years which has shamed Ireland,would you be happy then.:eek:

Forgive me if im wrong jamster but isn't this forum "clubbing OPEN CHAT" i didn't post this to antagonise anyone,

Given your previous post history, and subsequent run-ins with a many of the members of this forum, I simply don't believe that.

Do you not see the pattern?

1. Jonny posts something

2. Argument ensues

3. Insults are posted

I'm not insulting you, simply suggesting you might want to reconsider some of the stuff that you put up on here, your motives for doing so, and target audience?

Back