Salinas

M.E

Never been but weather permitting will go for the first time in a couple of weeks. Are there sun loungers that you can pay to use that are not owned by bars? Me and my mate want to take a cool bag full of beers to drink to keep cost down. We will be having lunch at sa trinxa though

Also is there a supermarket in bossa that sells bags of ice?

Guys sell cold beers on the beach for around €1 a 330ml can, freshly made mojito for €5 made by a rasta. Im sure you can still rent beds with that ridiculous beach club spend lark..

Guys sell cold beers on the beach for around €1 a 330ml can, freshly made mojito for €5 made by a rasta

Probably the best thing I will read on here for a long time

The beach club spend lark is exactly what I want to avoid

Guys sell cold beers on the beach for around €1 a 330ml can, freshly made mojito for €5 made by a rasta. Im sure you can still rent beds with that ridiculous beach club spend lark..
Probably the best thing I will read on here for a long time

The beach club spend lark is exactly what I want to avoid

As craig says, you can easily survive on Salinas without moving from your towel. Drinks, fruit, sandwiches......

Hole yourself up in front of Sa Trinxa for a great day (even if it is cloudy)

qXzIjHJ.jpg

uvMQdHc.jpg

Only a tiny supermarket there and its like walking into a shop in North Korea :eek: never anything on the shelveso_O maybe a tin of sardines or beef soup.. as for Ice..:rolleyes:

Doesn't the one at Jet Apartments sell ice ? I stopped there to pick up some drinks one day and apart from the high prices (like everything else in Bossa !) the shelves were very well stocked with other essentials and tonnes of food stuff.

Reactions: M.E
every supermarket here on the island sells bags of ice. even the smallest, shittiest supermarket has it - it´s an essential item here :)
ice range from 0.90 (erosky) to 2€ i avoid as possible touristics hypermarkets such those in pdb unless last mn choice...
in august the ice melt quickly..always have a frozen 1l .5 of water in ur bottle

when rodspin on the decks at jockey club i will spend the day with him play some little drums along...
Drinks are not cheap in jockey club ...
john sa trinxa or frank moiraghi is a cruel choice in sa trinxa

last time from es cavallet a gay turkish guy ask for a free ride from es cavalet to ibz harbor when walking back to car 30mn walk

_bro i cant make u a free ride, the ride is already free for these 2 czech girls, & my bro
5€,
r u kidding?
he gave me 10€, had free water along the ride, i put the 10e for the dinner at los pasajeros as the generous bro paid the food for the 2 girls o_O, i gave him this 10€ from the turkish gay guy;

some us spotlight had a free ride to sa trinxa/BMI with my 2.8l hierbas on my house, but for ibz 18 its gonna cost u a lot :lol: or blacklisted for ever :p

some us spotlight had a free ride to sa trinxa/BMI with my 2.8l hierbas on my house, but for ibz 18 its gonna cost u a lot :lol: or blacklisted for ever :p

:lol:. Have to confess I never charged people for a ride in Ibiza - but then I never tried to stay and finance a trip as long as you did ! I was offered 80 Euros a year or two ago by some desperate girls who couldn't get a cab outside Ushuaia to drive them to San Antoni - very nearly did it were it not for the fact I was on my way to meet a friend :rolleyes::lol:

u should, i never charged people since 99 but since 2 years, i applied this policy

i drive some girls from amnesia to their san antonio for 10€, i told them give me what u seems to be fair
and then i drove them to es vedra for free, my fb pic for now with skull mask, it was dangerous as mud and rocks on the road and my itchy burning eyes at 10h00 am...

i drove back 2 girsl for free from amnesia after elrow one sunday morning as she gave me some water and soda at amnesia...

some mates didnt play part last ibz but u'll play part ibz 18 or have a taxi or pick ur car with the chance to fall in gap as u drink too much :lol:

some uk couple gave me 28€ one time from amnesia to san an, the girl was really hot and f***ed as hell :D

10€ space to amnesia to 4 girls ...

20€ pdb to ushuaia then the guy ask i give u a lot of money
i answer it was ur proposition as i was o nthe way to go back to jabeque hotel to have shower...

ibz cost me 7000 -9000€ a year, i wish it will be 5000€ max.

ibiza is la f***in isla del dinero, u must all know it :D

all fair mates bought me drinks to balance the deal, for those that didnt u can forget me for ever :lol:

i didt it for free to cool mates , even tooking back them at airport at 5-600am in the morning, meaning leaving a party earlier but its only a few mates i spot as really fair 10%

with a scarce of sleep i cant do rides the moning after the party from ibz town to san an, too dangerous...it will be the bus station at pdb

ps:i remember a time i put someone on free gueslist at space 3 times 120€ save (including cox party)r and no even a coffee offered but she got money for pricey ushuaia tix
the time where i was f***in naiev/nice is over, everybody will play part (win to win situation) and im a fair guy, why do u thing some mates are very generous with me? wealthy model girl housing at ushuaia buying lio dinners to the pirate if i was a dumb selfish golddigger? ...

Last edited:
:lol: not really, but i will think about it :spank: for next trips
No spotlight mates gave me money...its only random people that went to me..so law is respected :D
eg i drove a ibz spotlight from mambo to tantra, she ask to buy me a drink , i think a fair deal
i just took a coffee so u can't say im not fair and at night i dropped a for free to amnesia from ibz harbor, i cant to this to all mates..guys will pay for sure :lol:

Last edited:
Back