... has finally lost his mind !?!

9um1j8.jpg
9um1j8.jpg
9um1j8.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwtrxWYW1_w

this sorry effort ... ehm ... guetta´s new track SEXY BITCH
must be one of the tackiest, lamest, cheapest and cheesiest tracks ever
2q38zrb.jpg

That thread title should have contained a warning for people with cheese allergies! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so embarrassed! I saw the title of this thread and I had an uncontrollable burst of excitement (which wasn't even conscious so therefore I can't be held to account on it :lol:) because my immediate thought was that he'd died. :confused:

Someone really does need to uninvent the vocoder don't they? :eek:

I'm so embarrassed! I saw the title of this thread and I had an uncontrollable burst of excitement (which wasn't even conscious so therefore I can't be held to account on it :lol:) because my immediate thought was that he'd died. :confused:

So did I! :oops::lol:

Is it me, or is this Soft Cell - Tainted Love?????

:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

I have listened a couple of times,and apart from a couple of notes I'm not getting 'tainted love' :confused:

Much as I like Soft Cell,think credit should be given to Gloria Jones for the original, truly great record,

"Dear David.
As a guy who was once popular and is now not.
I wonder if you can tell me why no one uses DSI anymore?"

:lol:

:lol:
I hadn't been on DSI in ages. Re-design is an improvement but still too cluttered.

Re: This new Guetta song, dear god that's an abomination of sound :evil:

Any more like this and I'm really going to start going off his music.

I have listened a couple of times,and apart from a couple of notes I'm not getting 'tainted love' :confused:

Much as I like Soft Cell,think credit should be given to Gloria Jones for the original, truly great record,

It must be credited as such? Wasn't his last one a Coldplay ripoff? Or is that half his skill, to make something similar enought to ring a bell yet escape any royalty responsibilities?

David Guetta should have been shot at the point he mangled that Egg tune. At least that's when I first heard of him. Some may make the case that he should have been shot before then.

what ?
"bitch" or "chick" ?

"...
David Guetta announces new single 'Sexy Chick'

When David Guetta and Akon appeared on the bill at this year's Radio 1 One
Big Weekend in Swindon, it was doubtful that anyone could have predicted
that the pair would end up in a recording studio almost immediately.

But it turns out that's exactly what happened, and the result is 'Sexy Chick' -
taken from Guetta's forthcoming album 'One Touch'.
It's a familiar tale though for Guetta, with contributions to the album also coming from
Will.i.am, Kelly Rowland, Black Eyed Peas, Estelle, Ne Yo and Chris Willis.

The album is due for release in the UK on 24 August,
followed by the 'Sexy Chick' single on 14 September.
..."
(emi)

ps:
some days ago was a casting in pacha´s el hotel - they were looking for "sexy bitches"
for guetta´s "sexy bitch"-video to be made this week in ibiza.

any spotlighters invoved ?
:)

Back