Routine or Rut?

Whereabouts are you moving to? I am in Brighton, you will LOVE it :)

I hope so!

Don't know yet exactly where I'll be as down in a fortnight and doing some viewings. Looking for somewhere near to Brighton Station as I'll be commuting into London about 3 days a week.

:cry: i hope you dont really think like that olly....
we've talked about this topic a few times & until anyone has the balls (& perhaps the cash) to start doing something they enjoy then their life stays exactly the same!..... i have basically managed to make a career out of my 'hobbies' & have only just got my 1st full time job working for somebody else @ 34years of age.... im not saying its easy...but if i hadnt got up off my arse & believed i could change my situation i would STILL be in the same position i was 15yrs ago.......

life is a 'rut' if you wanna make it one imho......

it's ok, beano - a lot of changes happening in 2010 (not just pub talk either, will explain another time)

but not sure when I'll be able to visit - have such limited holiday time :cry:

it's ok, beano - a lot of changes happening in 2010 (not just pub talk either, will explain another time)

but not sure when I'll be able to visit - have such limited holiday time :cry:

I don't know anything about you, but you sound like you have been ground to the floor by the man or your perception there of.

In the words of the immortal talk talk, life is what you make it.

I hope so!

Don't know yet exactly where I'll be as down in a fortnight and doing some viewings. Looking for somewhere near to Brighton Station as I'll be commuting into London about 3 days a week.

Cool, well if you are looking for someone to meet up and chat all things ibiza then let me know :)

Back