Rooftop Bars

Namaste

Back in the days, Sandys at the beginning of the restaurant road was fun, but its gone for some time now.

Sol Beach House or Aigües d'Eivissa

tclubber

- the famous Tirapalla
Went to Tirapalla, great atmosphere, but not the view I hoped for (I wanted to see the harbor from above, not just Dalt Vila).

I remember there was a place in 2019 serving drinks in a garden with a terrific view right below the cathedral. I think found it again this time, but it seems it is now an event location belonging to the El Corsario restaurant (maybe I should have tried crashing the wedding reception(?) that was going on there LOL).

So to reiterate the question - is there any place where you can have drinks outside enjoying a view to the harbor similar to the view from next to the cathedral?

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
Went to Tirapalla, great atmosphere, but not the view I hoped for (I wanted to see the harbor from above, not just Dalt Vila).

I remember there was a place in 2019 serving drinks in a garden with a terrific view right below the cathedral. I think found it again this time, but it seems it is now an event location belonging to the El Corsario restaurant (maybe I should have tried crashing the wedding reception(?) that was going on there LOL).

So to reiterate the question - is there any place where you can have drinks outside enjoying a view to the harbor similar to the view from next to the cathedral?

you mean kyupddido which isn't anymore