Rip

So many good tunes but We Come One is probably my favourite. Insomnia was one of the tunes that got me into dance music and luckily managed to see them a few times at Sheffield Arena.

I’ve been trying to find footage of the gig they did on a beach with the crowd going mad, anyone know what I’m on about as I can’t find it?

I was really sad to read about Maxi Jazz. Although I stopping caring about Faithless years ago, will never forget the excitement of the early days when I was into anything on Cheeky Records and those devastating big chords that Sister Bliss seemed to conjure out of nothing. He always struck me as a great eccentric and seeing them once at Wembley I could see how the crowd were putty in his hands. Not many people have that kind of charismatic aura on stage. We won’t see his like again.

Just so incredibly sad. I only met him once over dinner in SE with some mutual friends. He had a new girlfriend Marissa who was really lovely. Seemed so happy on the outside. This was 4 years ago. It's not my business to talk about a very personal matter. All I'll say is I lost someone else about this time 3 years ago, who couldn't face life anymore either and it's brought back memories of that. I guess we just need to try be more aware when people are struggling, especially in their 40s/50s where a lot of guys are still unable to really talk things through

Back