Rip

Annie Nightingale is a genuine legend. Imagine what it would have been like working as the only woman at Radio One in the 70s alongside all those certified creeps. She opened so many doors to others. And travelled the world and nearly got murdered in Cuba and Iraq. And musicwise, she knew everyone and championed so much new music the commercials wouldn't touch. Breaks was a tiny scene in the early 2000s and she was pretty much the only DJ supporting it. I remember tuning into the graveyard slot working nights and hearing a lot of weird and wonderful stuff. Probably the last stand for the old BBC.

Tommy Mac - self proclaimed King of Clubs. Seemed to have a riden the wave from '88 and promoted events in Ibiza and London. Never met the fella I don't think, but seems to have been in the thick of it early doors.

Tommy Mac - self proclaimed King of Clubs. Seemed to have a riden the wave from '88 and promoted events in Ibiza and London. Never met the fella I don't think, but seems to have been in the thick of it early doo
Makes an appearance in a short film about chilling floating on a lilo

Back