Rip

I honestly doubt any non-swiss forum member will know this guy, but he´s soundtracked my youth.

rip polo hofer

ja voll, Rest in Peace Polo, isch dä Schwizer Rockstar und Weedhead xi, zwar nöd so min sound aber trotzdem paar liedli wo unvergässlich sind,,,,

Theres a lad a work with the surname LYNAGH

I always call him the Wichita LYNAGH but no one ever gets it:confused:

Got a wave from him in Newark airport when we were going to Miami for 1999/2000 NYE.. he passed with the family and I recognised him and shouted *Bruce* :eek: he turned and gave a big wave...

The Can cofounder was found dead in his apartment in Weilerswist, Germany.

holger-czukay-dies-rip.jpg

Holger Czukay has died.

The legendary musician was found dead today in his Weilerswist home, a former cinema that is also the site of Can's fabled Inner Space Studio. As Cologne newspaper Express reports, construction workers laboring at the complex had not spotted him for a few days, and a neighbor eventually found him lifeless in his apartment. A surgeon was called to the apartment and declared Czukay's death, the cause of which has not been made public. His death follows the passing of his wife, Ursula, who died July 28th, her 55th birthday.

Grantzberg Vernon Hart, musician, singer and songwriter, born 18 March 1961; died 14 September 2017

American rock music of the past 30 years might have looked very different without the influence of the Minneapolis trio Hüsker Dü, Grant Hart who has died from cancer aged 56, was the band’s drummer and also one of their chief songwriters, often locked in a creative tussle with the singer and guitarist, Bob Mould.

Back