Right guys Ive just been informed I'm being made redundant...

Id like to think I am not a material person but I am amazed at the amount of gadgets in the house and if i did have to go back to having nothing - i can honestly say i would cope but i would be dissapointed at myself for losing it all.

I dont think we are particularly materialistic we have a lot of gadgets but we dont have them for the sake of having them they all have a use.

Very true but the older you get, the more responsibilities you have. That's all i am saying. Besides i hope that i haven't become an old fart and still like to think that i stretch myself and my money to keep having fun!

I find the older I get the more I am able to free myself from the sense of duty and responsibilty. It is alot easier at 43 to not "sweat the small stuff" than it was at 18 - 25 or even in my 30s. Even with 3 kids, home, job, etc and all the usual suspects...

I think Robder has the right attitude ! I spent far too much time following the norm and worrying about details in my "youth" and should have spent more time on shamanic quests obviously :lol: A good kick in the teeth from life at 33 made me change my attitude and do things very differently.

Back