Review: Pukka Up Boat party

^^ Spotlight! club tickets, choose the date you want for the pukka up boat party, and that ticket includes club entry to space. but the early bird prices are sold out, they are 55 euro now.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was from Spotlight, absolute bargain. That would be a great price just for Carl Cox.

i'll be getting this ticket for the 30th of Aug with Cox, Digweed and Moby. Can't wait, the boat party is just a bonus really 8)

If i were to buy a ticket for the friday boat cruise, could i use the free pass to space on the tuesday before?

so i want to go to space on Aug 30th but on the boat on Sept 2nd, is this possible?

mmmhhh... last times I went to Carl Cox it was 20Eur before 12.
They gave away wrist bands at Bora Bora.

You should look out for me then. You could buy tickets, mark them up 50% and sell them to me. I would still think I was getting a bargain!

Question about Pukka up Boat Party

When you go on the Pukka-up boat party on a Tuesday, do you get a wristband or anything once you've paid and are on board?

My point being that I'd like to go on the boat party, but I don't really want to go to Space after for Carl Cox; I was wondering whether after we're back on shore, is there anything to stop me selling my wrist band to someone (at a discounted price of course) so that I would get some of my money back and wouldn't have to pay 55 euros just for the boat party and they would get cheap entrance into Space?

Thanks

When you go on the Pukka-up boat party on a Tuesday, do you get a wristband or anything once you've paid and are on board?

My point being that I'd like to go on the boat party, but I don't really want to go to Space after for Carl Cox; I was wondering whether after we're back on shore, is there anything to stop me selling my wrist band to someone (at a discounted price of course) so that I would get some of my money back and wouldn't have to pay 55 euros just for the boat party and they would get cheap entrance into Space?

Thanks

8)

Now this, is a genuinely good question - how does the offer work?

Bussed over after the boat and then herded through the (back) door at Space, or provided with a lovely saleable ticket/plastic wristband for use as you see fit?

8)

Now this, is a genuinely good question - how does the offer work?

Bussed over after the boat and then herded through the (back) door at Space, or provided with a lovely saleable ticket/plastic wristband for use as you see fit?

Not really any the wiser after that. Are you saying that after the boat party you get straight onto a bus and go to Space where your let in through the back door? Won't they give you a wristband on the bus or before you go into Space though so that you can prove your with the Pukka-up party?

Or are you saying that after the boat party your given a wristband to do what ever you want with? So in theroy if you wanted to go to Space you'd tag along with the party or if you didn't, you can just wonder off and sell it?

Not really any the wiser after that. Are you saying that after the boat party you get straight onto a bus and go to Space where your let in through the back door? Won't they give you a wristband on the bus or before you go into Space though so that you can prove your with the Pukka-up party?

Or are you saying that after the boat party your given a wristband to do what ever you want with? So in theroy if you wanted to go to Space you'd tag along with the party or if you didn't, you can just wonder off and sell it?

I think he was just re-phrasing your question.

I am also interested in finding out. I go from PDB so our boat finishes at 6pm, I can't imagine them keeping us prisoner until Space opens???

I think he was just re-phrasing your question.

I am also interested in finding out. I go from PDB so our boat finishes at 6pm, I can't imagine them keeping us prisoner until Space opens???

Correct (and complimenting him on a good question)

Back