Restaurant reviews 2020/2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the chaps have booked us into somewhere in PDB to stay for a couple of nights- from previous trips, feels like it’s either tourist crap food or super high end grub mostly. Any suggestions for something in between at all?

So, the chaps have booked us into somewhere in PDB to stay for a couple of nights- from previous trips, feels like it’s either tourist crap food or super high end grub mostly. Any suggestions for something in between at all?

s'espardell (literally next to ushuaïa on the beach) for fish & paellas etc

dolce vite and ciao ciao for good italian food (I prefer DV).

tuk tuk on the beach has a few really nice dishes as well without being a rip-off

s'espardell (literally next to ushuaïa on the beach) for fish & paellas etc

dolce vite and ciao ciao for good italian food (I prefer DV).

tuk tuk on the beach has a few really nice dishes as well without being a rip-off
Cheers darling

Last night a few lucky people were invited to have a sneak peek of the newly improved 528 in the Benimussa hills, two days before its official opening. Last year was superb so I was excited to see this version, including their new indoor theatre...

What's the majority age range here McCrackers? Dinner + show could be the answer to my teetotalism nights out quandary - I'd not spotted this at at all. Looks cool!

Vegan restaurant Mikasa, Marina Botafac

Restaurant on the rooftop of vegan boutique hotel Mikasa. Nice view of the ocean and Dalt Vila. Good selection of deep & organic house was playing. We visited last week, and we booked table in the afternoon on the same day.

We didn't have any mains, instead we shared starters: Edamame beans with ginger and fermented lemon, cauliflower with aioli, tortilla de garbanzos with coriander pesto, falafel with three salsas. The portions were big and everything was very tasty. It would have been nice to balance it with something light & fresh, but the only thing on the menu that seemed to fit that description was a watermelon salad, which they unfortunately didn't have the night we were there. We drank their terrific basil mocktail made with Tanqueray's non alcoholic gin. For dessert, we had the coconut cream with raspberries and meringue which also was fantastic.

All in all, a great new vegan option in a trendy setting! 😎😋

Trying to remember which one you mean. Not the snack bar on the steps to the beach? The food st the Hostal was ok. Really nice staff
I don’t know , i haven’t been for years to this beach but as i’m staying for a month at a walking distance from there I was wondering if the chiringuito on that beach is a good place to spend time ( will find out very soon anyway)

I tend to crave Indian food with a hangover.

Any recommendations of where I would get some nice food in Playa De Bossa?

I have looked around the site and have found one option which I will likely try - Mumak - anyone know of any other options?

Maybe I need to travel to Ibiza town?

I would appreciate any help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back