Restaurant reviews 2020/2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were in there last night for a beer at 10pm.
It was rammed with local spaniards having there dinner.
At 10pm..
It a good place..
Ill try get a good photo of the book menu if anyone is interested.

Were in playa den bossa.now.
And the place we use is los rosales..
Nice breakfast 8 euros.
Maily frequented by spanish people.
Is that a good thing.
Well be returning later for a mixed grill which looks good.and a couple of pints 4.50 a pint.
Were happy with it.and its our goto place.
Quick service and reasonable prices.
Los Rosales Restaurante

Carrer de Fray Luis de Leon, 5, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears
971 30 09 56 https://g.co/kgs/Nf1RmU
View attachment 14718View attachment 14719View attachment 14720View attachment 14721

yeah los rosales, been there forever, cheap and cheerful - which is why it's obvs very popular. haven't been myself in ages but always a good one.

Are they still doing the “eat as much as you like” bbq for 12€?
Gw ive just had bbq special..ive got a massive buddah belly now.finished it 20 minites ago.me and my brother went halves.
We enjoyed it .
Plus 2 cokes and ice .30 euro i think.
B619BFEE-624D-4B1C-986C-01B390048CBC.jpeg072D7567-F7FF-44F8-8A88-7C3165EDBA72.jpegED328BDA-0862-45D1-815C-4D9F99870DFA.jpeg14DD7BD2-72A7-4133-A070-AC2074BB43B5.jpeg7B8CD277-EE91-4599-855F-D72746B2E498.jpeg

Are they still doing the “eat as much as you like” bbq for 12€?
Used to love that place when it was 10 euros for the bbq. Not been for a good 5/6 years now. Nice to hear it’s still open.

Could anyone give me a little list of restaurants worth going to in Santa Eulalia? Been a while since i’ve stayed there and even longer since my mam and dad have and they arrived today😒

Could anyone give me a little list of restaurants worth going to in Santa Eulalia? Been a while since i’ve stayed there and even longer since my mam and dad have and they arrived today😒

Taco Paco (Mexican)
Hambre (farm to table)
La Cucina (Italian)
Sa Carboneria (steak)
WOM for a cocktail or 2 - obvs, I spend my life there lol

Taco Paco (Mexican)
Hambre (farm to table)
La Cucina (Italian)
Sa Carboneria (steak)

I had a really unpleasant experience at Hambre a couple of years ago.

I also liked Caos (especially if veggie / vegan), Project Social (although more of a bar but decent food & cocktails!), Soulgood just along the coast, & Kathmandu Indian restaurant.

I had a really unpleasant experience at Hambre a couple of years ago.

I also liked Caos (especially if veggie / vegan), Project Social (although more of a bar but decent food & cocktails!), Soulgood just along the coast, & Kathmandu Indian restaurant.

Ooh yeah forgot about Caos - literally went there the other day! Project social has gone down in my estimations recently though.

Taco Paco (Mexican)
Hambre (farm to table)
La Cucina (Italian)
Sa Carboneria (steak)
Thannks! Also Whats that bar called that you’ve vlogged at before? Think its on the seafront and food wise does good burgers etc?

Ooh yeah forgot about Caos - literally went there the other day! Project social has gone down in my estimations recently though.
That's a shame about Project Social. Although it was very smoky and noisy on the terrace when we went last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back