Restaurant reviews 2020/2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a repeat review since I'm sure this place has found its way in this thread, but still

CAMI DE BALAFIA

- a carnivore's heaven
- the strongest alioli you've ever had
- the best tomato and onion salad you've ever had
- the best homemade potato chips you've ever had
- a pure ibicenco outside terrace setting. no frills, just the real deal.
- you need to book well in advance (in peak season three weeks or so). dinner only in summer.

I honestly can't recommend this place enough. to me it's a 10/10 and it's been like that for years.
the only change they have now is that they now have a food menu, in previous years the waiters just told you what they had

thank me later!

this is a repeat review since I'm sure this place has found its way in this thread, but still

CAMI DE BALAFIA

- a carnivore's heaven
- the stronges alioli you've ever had
- the best tomato and onion salad you've ever had
- the best homemade potato chips you've ever had
- a pure ibicenco outside terrace setting. no frills, just the real deal.
- you need to book well in advance (in peak season three weeks or so). dinner only in summer.

I honestly can't recommend this place enough. to me it's a 10/10 and it's been like that for years.
the only change they have now is that they now have a food menu, in previous years the waiters just told you what they had

thank me later!
If I remember correctly, they only accept cash

Really ,i found their paella not good
ES rebost de Can prat their Es rebost casuela IS Yummyh,i took this meals 4 Times last weeks
8mn taxi from cala de bou,close to San an Big bus station
Sée previous pages for other pics ,Calamar con soberada IS one one their favourite too but mine IS this meal
Their gambas "Fried" are very good
Gambas with oil n garlic too (but Fried IS better option)
Rice with seafood that is not paella
Pulpo Al galega (Never triied this meal their as i Can bought it as food to leave at Can bufi shop)
Bullit de peix (i cant eat as fish in it)
Screenshot_20220519-212527_1.jpg

Last edited:
I heard similar feedback from others since they've changed owners.
Haven't been there for a couple of years, but when I drove past end of April, the new outside decoration immediately told me not to stop.
Seems I am a lucky guy😂

hostal la torre - is it worth the 100 euro per person min spend? Also if you book via the website the option available under “area” is restaurant, is there anyway to guarantee an outside table?

Looking to book somewhere for food with a sunset in July. Any other options that are a bit lighter on the budget?

hostal la torre - is it worth the 100 euro per person min spend? Also if you book via the website the option available under “area” is restaurant, is there anyway to guarantee an outside table?

Looking to book somewhere for food with a sunset in July. Any other options that are a bit lighter on the budget?

s'illa des bosc or ses roques at cala conta? not sure if sunset ashram also has a min spend or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back